SYWTBAI: New Member Introductions!

Sam Magic

You tell me now?? I don't know you anymore..

Hey welcome, i'm ArtificialArtist, but on here, to a few (very few?), better known as "Epcot3D".
The name comes from my Epcot 3D modeling project, something i do in my free-time.
However, there are 3 things you should certainly avoid while attempting to talk to me:
-Don't ask me whether i miss the Horizons (i'll weep)
-Don't ask me whether i'm german, because i am.
-Don't mention Frozen

I think that's all.. :confused:

Oh yeah, call me Arti, Artificial, Mr. Artificial (my favorite)..
..or whatever suits best.
Willkommen deutschen bruder (we have a little German group here).

Sam Magic

Hello, everyone. For those who don't know I'm the creator of the "So, You Want to be an Imagineer" game and also more or less the person who's been running our community since we parted ways with the main VF board. Let me just say how excited I am to be a part of this site and that you've all welcomed us in with such open arms. I truly believe in the fantastic comradary that a niche subject like Armchair Imagineering provides. I'm humbled by just how openly we've been accepted here, and I'll be sure to do my best to actively engage with you all, learn the ropes of your system, and compete in some competitions. Basically, I'm hoping that this merger forges a SUPER-ALLIANCE of Armchair Imagineers throughout the interwebs...Or maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself! At any rate I'm very happy with our decision to merge with you guys and can't wait to get to know all of you and participate in what looks like an amazing series of creative discussions going on.

Hello. I am kermitdefrog here and ScorpionX on SYWTBAI. As we are moving to WDWMagic, I have requested that my username here be changed to ScorpionX.

Hello, everyone! My name is DisneyManOne. I've been a member of SYWTBAI ever since the start of 2012. And although I'm sad to leave SYWTBAI, I'm really excited to start Imagineering here on WDWMagic!

You tell me now?? I don't know you anymore..

Hey welcome, i'm ArtificialArtist, but on here, to a few (very few?), better known as "Epcot3D".
The name comes from my Epcot 3D modeling project, something i do in my free-time.
However, there are 3 things you should certainly avoid while attempting to talk to me:
-Don't ask me whether i miss the Horizons (i'll weep)
-Don't ask me whether i'm german, because i am.
-Don't mention Frozen

I think that's all.. :confused:

Oh yeah, call me Arti, Artificial, Mr. Artificial (my favorite)..
..or whatever suits best.

Welcome! Really great to see you make the trek over.

Hey, I'm Darth_Disney, formerly known as Yensid on sywtbai. I'm excited for sywtbai moving onto WDWMagic!

wereallinthistogether_zpsfe029b7a.gif

comics101

Hey guys,
I'm a longtime member of both SYWTBAI and WDWmagic, so most of you probably recognize me already. Regardless, I figured I'd say hi since I haven't been very active on either site recently.
Basically, I started out on these boards awhile ago, then migrated over to So You Want To Be An Imagineer as they were more active at the time. I've played in a couple of seasons of SYWTBAI but I don't think I've ever finished actually finished a competition (I prefer open-brainstorming), but regardless it's exciting to see the two communities come together. I look forward to participating more and working with everyone!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I have a suggestion, if you all are game for it?

What about an introductory comp? sywtbai vs wdwmagic tafi's?

All in good fun. We'd need a panel of non-Imagineer thread followers like @Tom, @Bob, @alissafalco, @Tiggerish, @ (I can keep going here) to judge?

Just a quick comp, maybe 3 or 4 challenges, I'd say 4, 2 from the sywtbai group, and 2 from the tafi group?

Just to lick our chops for what is surely and exciting Imagineering year to come for the forum?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom