Switching from full time to part time

tm123

Original Poster
i was just wondering if anyone had any information on switching from ft to pt. I'm on the wait list for ft and pt positions i put in for, will I just get matched up with whatever open spot there is? I hope it doesn't take too long.

Dasnowz

like what are you wondering??? they will match you with whatever is open that you qualify for..you submit a request on the hub and they will look at it and decide if its possible in your role. be aware benefits are very different for ft then pt. ft has medical dental vision etc.. pt have maingates and nothing else.

tm123

Original Poster
I meant if they will try to find me a ft opening before a pt one since im already ft with alot of seniority, or just match me up with whatever is available.

Dasnowz

if you are full time they will only match you with full time. you have to request a status change to go from full time to part time. and what do you consider a lot of senority. most times when you transfer if you change line of business you loose that for a period of time. usually around 2 years.

gkhover

What about moving from part-time to full-time? I'm interviewing for part-time attractions this coming week but would really prefer full-time ASAP. I apply for part time because that's all that was listed on the Disney career page.

Tinkrbell

What about moving from part-time to full-time? I'm interviewing for part-time attractions this coming week but would really prefer full-time ASAP. I apply for part time because that's all that was listed on the Disney career page.
To go full time from part time, you would need to apply for full time through Transfer Genie in the Hub. You can select up to I think 4 locations you’re interested in going full time at. Once you put in for it, it’s just a waiting game for something to open up & for the list to get down to your name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom