Swiss Family Treehouse closing for 10 week refurbishment in July 2016

lnsemsf

Original Poster
These dates come direct from Disney and are subject to change. This is one of many newly published refurbishments and I want to get the information out there for all planning their trips.

It's a long way out, but it's a long closure. Swiss Family Treehouse is scheduled to be closed from July 6-September 24th, 2016. Lets all hope for a big nice cleanup for a classic old attraction.

Biff215

I get that it's an original attraction and that many dislike character overlays, but you need to find a way to make underutilized attractions relevant. I don't want to see them replace it, but breathing some new life into it would be nice if they can do it well. Just my opinion.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have to admit, I had never been on this thing until a couple of weeks ago.. And I've always thought that it made a great scenic piece for Adventureland just as it is from below. When I went on it this past July, however.. For the first time, by the way... It was exhausting, and there was no good "view points" like people say there are. There are so many stairs.. I felt so out of shape.

I'll respect this attraction as being a classic and I don't believe it should go anywhere.. It looks good as a giant prop for Adventureland. But if anyone ever asks me if it's worth going on since there's "never a wait," I would say HECK.. No...

John

In the name of all things named Disney....Please don't let this quaint attraction go away. Some of us have a heart felt connection with this attraction. I absolutely loved this movie as a kid.....it has a small foot print and doesn't cost a lot in CM staff. They can find money for Frozen this and that......refresh this attraction and let it be.....

For those who don't care for it....WDW is a big place and plenty to see. I know I am only one person.....but please leave this happy little place be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom