SW Fireworks Schedule?

Karenb64

Original Poster
Do we know what time of day these fireworks will be scheduled? They have announced the date it will start but it's not showing up in the schedule. This is making it frustrating to plan fastpasses!

ToTBellHop

As you can see from the sarcasm, the answer is "no." There is no schedule available. And it's obnoxious from the company that wants us to plan 180+10 days out but typical nonetheless. If I were a betting man, ~8 pm in January. With Fantasmic! at 7 pm most nights, that's the most logical time. We will find out in the next month regardless.

boufa

If you go read the fireworks launch site permit thread, they seem to be aiming them at the moon, and only someone standing 10 feet to the right of the main cue line for haunted mansion will be able to see them.

However, clearly from the placement of the block storage buildings that can hold exactly 2.5 days worth of fireworks, and the safety concerns related to them being shot off by cars driving by, and the debris falling on all of the guests, I would say 823pm, unless there are 2 fantasmics then they will be replacing fantasmic with a new Disney Jr inspired star wars show, starting Anna and Else in Norway.

Disney is so stupid, we could have done much better. :p

erider

You can now reserve the dessert party for the Star Wars fireworks every day from January 5th until March 19th at 7PM. It doesn't say at which time the fireworks start though. Source: Walt Disney World website (under Dining, Symphony in the Stars).

ToTBellHop

You can now reserve the dessert party for the Star Wars fireworks every day from January 5th until March 19th at 7PM. It doesn't say at which time the fireworks start though. Source: Walt Disney World website (under Dining, Symphony in the Stars).
8 pm it is then.

jrhwdw

Thanks! Some good news!!! So, we have a season after all? I thought the latest rumor was that the SW things things were open ended? I could be wrong though.

bjm72385

If you go read the fireworks launch site permit thread, they seem to be aiming them at the moon, and only someone standing 10 feet to the right of the main cue line for haunted mansion will be able to see them.

However, clearly from the placement of the block storage buildings that can hold exactly 2.5 days worth of fireworks, and the safety concerns related to them being shot off by cars driving by, and the debris falling on all of the guests, I would say 823pm, unless there are 2 fantasmics then they will be replacing fantasmic with a new Disney Jr inspired star wars show, starting Anna and Else in Norway.

Disney is so stupid, we could have done much better. :p
LMAO!

The sad thing is someone is going to read all these comments and take at least one of them seriously lol.

MandaM

The dessert party doesn't always start at 7:00. The party times for some of the March dates are 7:30 and 8:30.

erider

The dessert party doesn't always start at 7:00. The party times for some of the March dates are 7:30 and 8:30.
Ok, I tried about 8 different dates (weekends and weekdays in January and February) and every time I got a reservation time of 7PM. I haven't tried dates in March, only in January and February.

erider

Well, you can reserve the dessert party for every day of the week, so I imagine there must be fireworks every day then too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom