SW Celebration Orlando: Star Wars and the Disney Parks Panel

the.dreamfinder

Original Poster
On Saturday April 15 at 4:30-5:30 EST, Star Wars Celebration will be holding a panel on the development and construction of the new Star Wars themed lands coming to Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios (or whatever it's going to be called).

No panelists have been announced yet, but Scott Trowbridge, head of WDI's Star Wars design studio, will certainly be one of them.

From the SW Celebration website
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/...-Wars-and-Disney-Parks-A-Galaxy-in-the-Making
Star Wars and Disney Parks: A Galaxy in the Making
April 15, 2017, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM

Star Wars Galaxy Stage - Valencia ABC, 4th Floor
For over 30 years, fans have been able to experience Star Wars adventures in Disney Parks around the world. Join the teams from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm bringing those innovative Star Wars experiences to life as they look back at the creation of the first Star Wars attraction – Star Tours – and ahead to the epic Star Wars-themed lands currently in development at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

StarWars.com YouTube Live Stream

Last edited:

Rteetz

In general I have really like the streaming content last time and so far this one. My big complaint with today's coverage was the Dave Filoni panel where they were discussing artwork that the people on the stream couldn't see.
Yeah that was a complaint of mine to but many people put the artwork on twitter so I could view it that way while watching.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom