Survivor: Worlds Apart

PUSH

If Mike wants to take Mama C to the final 3 with him...he. is. an. IDIOT.
I think he's trying to restore his persona as an honorable man, because he knows he doesn't have Dan and maybe a few more right now. He could also hurt himself by not being strategic enough at the end. I'd vote for Mama C over him, especially if he didn't get her out when he had a clear chance.

Arthur Wellesley

Well, Mike, you got your wish. You'll now be sitting next to one of the strongest competitors who hasn't alienated much of the jury, rather than sitting between 2 doofuses who have practically done nothing in challenges, and ticked off some in the jury.

Congratulations. :rolleyes::banghead:

PUSH

Well, Mike, you got your wish. You'll now be sitting next to one of the strongest competitors who hasn't alienated much of the jury, rather than sitting between 2 doofuses who have practically done nothing in challenges, and ticked off some in the jury.

Congratulations. :rolleyes::banghead:
Not a smart move, but Mama C has been my favorite since the Tyler vote! Actually am liking her more than Tyler now that's she's made some moves.

PUSH

Quick analysis:

Dan - Carolyn
Rodney - Carolyn or Will
Sierra - Carolyn
Jenn - Mike or Carolyn
Joe - Mike or Carolyn
Hali - Mike or Carolyn
Tyler - Carolyn

Mike has alienated people, but Carolyn has also played a fierce game. Rodney might be a decider if he votes Will if he's hot headed enough.

PUSH

That was an entertaining Final Tribal! Dan I'm not sure on with his vote anymore. He's so wishy-washy and can't think for himself. I'm surprised that Shirin said Carolyn was the best player, but he speech was hilarious. She was definitely trying to be a Sue Hawk-like player. And Jenn's speech might have turned people, but I think she definitely overlooked Carolyn's gameplay. Final thoughts before the vote:

Shirin - Carolyn
Rodney - Will
Hali - Carolyn
Jenn - Mike
Tyler - Carolyn
Dan - Mike
Sierra - Carolyn
Joe - Mike

I think Rodney is too stubborn to vote for Carolyn or Mike. If he doesn't vote Will, I think it'll be Carolyn. But some of these were just guesses!

PUSH

Wow. That was not nearly as close as I thought it would be. Did he deserve to win? Of course. Was he the most deserving? That's debatable, but I'm content with him winning. I think Carolyn was on his level. Obviously he should have been voted out long before he had the opportunity to win it. But he really had no real competition in challenges once Tyler was voted out.

That final challenge was a killer. The stairs looked exhausting for me who has been eating for the past 39 days. I think Mike was by far the best physical player, but I think Carolyn was the best mental player, and that's something I put more into than physicality. That's the reason I was on the Tyler and Carolyn bandwagon. Mike had it, but I think he definitely made some boneheaded moves.

PUSH

Fifth consecutive post, but I'm willing to do it.

Mike is an idiot. He's oblivious to anything around him, and that raw footage just goes to show that he plays the victim, but he was portrayed right in the show. I love how Jeff isn't afraid to defend himself and the integrity of the show. I think more often than not, the edits are pretty spot on. They choose these people to be cast because of their personalities and how controversial they are. Dan just happens to be someone who wants to be viewed as good, when he probably is a little more controversial than he likes to think.

PUSH

Kind of feeling self-centered with these consecutive posts, but nobody else it posting! At least it's on a specific topic that's actually happening and not just random, irrelevant things that make me look dumb.

The Rodney birthday thing was priceless! :hilarious:

Now for the second chance votes! Let's go Spencer and Mama C!!!!

PUSH

Should be an interesting mix of people for the Second Chance season. Spencer and Tasha both on, and I think Jeremy can be a real player. Pretty disappointed Carolyn didn't make it in. She is probably on the second level of my all-time favorites. The first level goes... Boston Rob, Rob C, Rupert, Spencer, and the second level goes... Tom W, Kathy, Stephanie, and now Carolyn. Obviously these are just the seasons I've seen.

Some other players I'm interested to see... Kelly Wiglesworth. She was cut-throat before you needed to be, perfect for today's game. Anybody from the first few seasons, just because it'll be interesting to see how they adapt to this much-changed game. Really everyone should be interesting to see. But I'm all on board for a Spencer Bledsoe victory!!!

PUSH

Final thoughts on the season. It was a great season with a deserving winner. It provided drama, excitement, true players, and a lot of strategic gameplay. It wasn't my favorite of all time, from the seasons I've seen, I liked 8 and 28 better, but this would probably be my third. Overall, this was a fantastic season. The cast wasn't 100% strong, there definitely have been stronger, but I think it might seem that way because we let a lot of personalities get through to the end rather than strategic players.

Great season, but already looking forward to next season!

NYwdwfan

Watched last night after the hockey game :mad: posting on 5 hours sleep:

I think Carolyn became more likable by her play last night - which may be part of the reason why she was shut out of second chance. I'm happy with that cast - and it's interesting that this is the first time castmembers that are playing back to back have their season fully air before the other season films. Russell's first returning season he was able to play with returning players that didn't know his gameplay. Joe/Shirin are known.

Only watched the votes and second chance cast so have the rest of the reunion to watch tonight.

Mike's challenge stamina is amazing. I did a mud run a few weeks ago and there were obstacles an sixteenth of that size that kicked my butt. but then again I didn't have a million dollars on the line. Although I may or may not have pretended I did.

SAV

So now we can call it "pulling a Colby" or "pulling a Mike" to win 5 consecutive challenges to get to the finals. Dude was an absolute BEAST the last month of shows. But, the first Immunity challenge was definitely right in his wheelhouse and not one of those stand or hang there endurance type challenges. Then getting the Final immunity was another one that catered to him. I kinda liked that Mike made them make fire to decide who moves on, but it took almost an hour for those 2 to do it...REALLY!!!! Last season they did it with a pair of glasses in less time. It's such a basic thing and it still took Carolyn that long even after practicing it. And they each broke a flint. Ugh!!!!

It was good to see that Waaadney wouldn't have had the votes to win it even if Mike took him.

Jen was dead on with her speech.

I still don't think that Mike did anything wrong at the Auction. He didn't go through with the dastardly deed. But the perception was there and Dan kept pushing it.

Dan couldn't have come off any worse at the reunion show. And I also loved how J-Pro protected the show.

While I understand the next cast is a big deal, I think the reveal took way too long and I would have rather seen more from the current cast.

And now we wait!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom