Survivor: Worlds Apart

seahawk7

Just watched it recently...And that was a good episode! Dan is a moron, Rodney is annoying, and Will is a nonentity. I'm glad that we escaped that as a final three :p But for now, I still think the best scenerio is a Will vs Carolyn vs Mike final three. And I mapped it out in my head....Mike and Carolyn are in a loose alliance, working together when they have to but willing to get rid of the other because they are both threats. And Sierra is playing a silent but smart game, and pretty much with Carolyn (but she did vote against her last night). I figure that if Mike wins immunity, Sierra will stay locked with Carolyn to vote out Rodney as that will separate the Rodney/Will 'power' duo as well as keep Will the nonentity, while Rodney/Will will vote out Carolyn. Mike would probably side with Caroyln/Sierra simply because she is his best chance at an alliance, and Rodney is gone. Then, final four, Will is a shoe-in for finals, and say Mike wins immunity. I can actually see Mike taking Carolyn to the final 3 over Sierra because there is always the chance that there will be a surprise final two, as Cagayan proved, and Mike wouldn't want to risk it. So, then we end up with a final three of Mike/Carolyn/Will, because as viewers we know it will end as final three. Then, the jury votes play out like this...
Rodney- Will
Sierra- Carolyn
Dan- Carolyn
Tyler- Carolyn
Shirin- Mike
Jenn- Mike
Joe- Mike
Hali- Mike
So we get an exciting close finish between Mike and Carolyn, as Mike (our hero as the editors portray him) wins and Carolyn comes back for 31.
BOOM! I did it! :D
Yeah, I know, that's a stretch and it would never play out that way, but that's my dream scenario :p
I thought that it would be Will, Mike, and Carolyn as final three as well. This is also what I want. I leave for WDW next Wednesday so I won't know who won until June 5. Yeah I've done this before, I just don't listen to any news for about 4 days and then it's cleared the news cycle. I'm hoping Mike wins but I can respect if Carolyn wins.
Hope you all enjoy next week's finale.

NYwdwfan

I watched 4 episodes this weekend and finally caught up!

Rodney is just pathetic. I have never in my life seen someone of a grown age (notice I didn't say "grown-up" because he's not) go ON and ON about it being their burfday. What a loser.

All idols are played but it's down to 5 - would they replace it for just the one vote? I'm thinking they would - not sure if I'm right.

Excited for the finale and looking forward to seeing next season's cast, although there were only 5-6 from each gender that I actually WANTED to vote for so I think they could have done a better job of picking the potential castaways.

PUSH

I watched 4 episodes this weekend and finally caught up!

Rodney is just pathetic. I have never in my life seen someone of a grown age (notice I didn't say "grown-up" because he's not) go ON and ON about it being their burfday. What a loser.

All idols are played but it's down to 5 - would they replace it for just the one vote? I'm thinking they would - not sure if I'm right.

Excited for the finale and looking forward to seeing next season's cast, although there were only 5-6 from each gender that I actually WANTED to vote for so I think they could have done a better job of picking the potential castaways.
As long as Spencer gets in and isn't voted off right away because he's such a threat, I'm fine!

PUSH

for a guy who's supposed to be such a tough guy Rodney is a flat out whiner !! sick of his "poor me" attitude. I still say he has zero chance of winning.
At least one of the following players has to make the final 3: Mike, Carolyn, Sierra. They would most likely all beat out Rodney easily. But from exit interviews and Ponderosa footage, it seems like they don't really mind Rodney. He might just be getting a poor edit, but people seem to like his humor. I think Jenn actually said he's one of the people she liked the most.

TheOriginalTiki

You just KNOW Rodney's going to use the whole "I never went on a reward" thing during his final speech if he makes it there, which is sure to get an epic amount of eye rolls from the jury ;) I really thought Rodney had a good chance in the first few episodes but ever since the fight with Lindsey (when he said women need to have higher standards or whatever) the edit has been burying him in these types of comments.

PUSH

I'm trying to predict the winner for this season, but I just can't. Mike has a legitimate shot, Carolyn has a legitimate shot, and Sierra has to have several things go her way, but she can have a legitimate shot, too.

The simplest way for it to be decided would be for Mike to win out on challenges. However, I just don't see him winning the final challenge. I mean, I can, but I can't. He's just not built for endurance challenges. It might not even be endurance, but it will definitely be hard. If he wins the second to last challenge, it'll be down to him and Sierra. If he loses the first, it'll be down to Sierra and Carolyn.

Taking challenges out of the picture, a lot comes down to Sierra. Would she be willing to use a person like Mike or Carolyn to advance forward? Mike, I think she's smarter than to take him. But I can see her aligning with Carolyn. But I also think she's smart enough not to align with Carolyn.

Just too many factors!

PUSH

The Rangers play Game 3 tonight so I won't be watching until after the game. I know if I DON'T watch it will be ruined for me so I'm just going to need to stay up late and watch!
You can watch the rest of the reunion show tomorrow if you want. The only thing that may be spoiled is next season's cast.

PUSH

I'm fine with that!
I love the reunion shows though. Sometimes they can be drab because Jeff is stuck on certain storylines. I like when the players just rattle off things that we don't see, or their thought processes. But Jeff spends most of the time talking about issues that have already been talked about over and over, most likely the Shirin vs Will thing this year, or he's talking to audience members.

NYwdwfan

I love the reunion shows though. Sometimes they can be drab because Jeff is stuck on certain storylines. I like when the players just rattle off things that we don't see, or their thought processes. But Jeff spends most of the time talking about issues that have already been talked about over and over, most likely the Shirin vs Will thing this year, or he's talking to audience members.

Oh I do too - I meant I'm fine with the cast being spoiled. I don't care if I hear about that here or on the show (or any other place) but I want to find out the winner after I watch the 2 hours leading up to it.

And I can hear Jeff now..."So Rodney, I have to ask, when you got home did you get to celebrate your birthday?"

PUSH

Oh I do too - I meant I'm fine with the cast being spoiled. I don't care if I hear about that here or on the show (or any other place) but I want to find out the winner after I watch the 2 hours leading up to it.

And I can hear Jeff now..."So Rodney, I have to ask, when you got home did you get to celebrate your birthday?"
I'm sure he'll say it was some part of his gameplay. Which honestly wouldn't be too unbelievable based on his other gameplay strategies (telling Mike he wanted to go home). From the moment he said he would be the best player to come from Boston, I knew he was going to be arrogant and not a great player.

NYwdwfan

Just hope that the game doesn't go to Triple OT like mine did last night. I was toast today.

As long as they win I don't care how long it takes!

Did you use this?

image.jpg

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Well...I was kind of a fool in hindsight and decided to build up some anticipation for the finale by watching the preview and challenge behind the scenes on YouTube, and it kind of spoiled the final four for me...thanks CBS :grumpy::p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom