Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

NYwdwfan

I can see Jay turning against them sometime soon...

I don't trust Jay. I would trust Figgy more than him. Jay is going to be the one to play both sides, and that will either work out well, or bite him if he plays that card for too long.

I prefer him over Figgy and Taylor. He is definitely there to play.

Scenes from next week made it seem like there's a merge of sorts - a millennial whose name I don't remember said something about seeing what GenX camp is all about - maybe not a merge but a reward where someone gets to go to the other camp?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Scenes from next week made it seem like there's a merge of sorts - a millennial whose name I don't remember said something about seeing what GenX camp is all about - maybe not a merge but a reward where someone gets to go to the other camp?

I think they "draw out of a hat" and do a person swap....at least that is what it seems to me. Maybe more to it though.

21stamps

Ugh. Just watched it. What a stupid move.
This happens so many times, and then the people who changed their votes end up going home anyway, paving the way for the other to win.

I'm sure they've watched every season, which I why I don't understand the decision at all.

Michelle is super dangerous.

PUSH

I prefer him over Figgy and Taylor. He is definitely there to play.
I think Figgy has a lot of potential, but she has to tone her flirting down. It's okay to have Taylor as your puppy, but taking it to that extreme is a dumb move. The votes could have been a wake-up call for her.

21stamps

One word: Ken (6th from the right top row)

survivor-millennials-vs-gen-x-cast-photo-promo_copy.jpg

Aside from that - yes I agree. I give these current tribes 4 weeks tops before they drop their buffs.

Ken is my favorite after last night. I think he's safe for awhile..they need him for challenges, he proved that in this episode.

PUSH

To me it didn't seem like a tribe swap, because in the previews they usually show Jeff saying, "everybody drop your buffs" instead of what they showed last night. It almost looked like it was something from Tree Mail that they did on their beach. And they said "twist", which usually implies something that isn't typically done every season. It could be like how they sent tribe members to opposing beaches in Samoa. As long as it's not like China where they effectively swapped two people on the tribes, which killed their chances of winning the game.

PUSH

Same here. I'm glad he's aligned with David. I don't really have a read on CeCe yet since so much of the focus has been on the other tribe.
The edit makes me believe the millennials are going to do better overall than Gen X. We only have a couple of players being featured a lot on Gen X. Has Lucy (is that her name?) even said a word?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I absolutely cannot stand almost all of the millennial tribe. I have a feeling Jennifer feels the same. Definitely an eventful episode although I didn't like the outcome.
Just finished watching.
I hate the Millennials. All of them - except Zeke.
Foolish, trifling, flirty, twits.

Called it early - can't stand Figgy especially.

Good on the Gen-X'ers for the strong comeback. Ken is proof positive that you can be pretty AND productive. Who knew? Very interesting that he revealed that he feels like an outsider. I like the fact that he and David might be hooking up and helping each other.

Still like Bret and Chris. Paul, not as much ... but still a whole lot more than 9/10 of the Millennials. :joyfull:

PUSH

I've spent about 2 and a half hours tonight watching podcasts on RHAP. I'd say that's a pretty successful night.

PUSH

Thank you. I don't listen to podcasts, so my brain didn't go that way.

Truth be told, I thought we were going Real Housewives of ?
Little do people know, I actually don't know anything about the Real Housewives.

But I started listening (watching, because he has videos of the podcasts) last season. I love what he and Stephen Fishbach have to say on their "Survivor Know-It-Alls" series. They're both like me - huge Survivor nerds who analyze the game more than necessary, but it adds just a great depth to the show that watching 60 minutes each week can't produce.

DinoInstitute

Little do people know, I actually don't know anything about the Real Housewives.

But I started listening (watching, because he has videos of the podcasts) last season. I love what he and Stephen Fishbach have to say on their "Survivor Know-It-Alls" series. They're both like me - huge Survivor nerds who analyze the game more than necessary, but it adds just a great depth to the show that watching 60 minutes each week can't produce.
I don't know if you've listened to the Wigle room with Rob and Josh Wigler, but that's probably one of my favorite of his shows. The guys are hilarious together :hilarious::D

PUSH

I don't know if you've listened to the Wigle room with Rob and Josh Wigler, but that's probably one of my favorite of his shows. The guys are hilarious together :hilarious::D
I haven't, but I've heard Rob promote it several times throughout his other podcasts. I'll have to look into it sometime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom