Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

PUSH

I know right?!

Hannah has no chance, probably no votes. I think Adam has it, but I'm kind of starting to rethink my Ken sentence...

Ah this is exciting!
I totally thought it was going to fire and David would win. I thought Adam would be the "fallen hero" in the 4th place spot this season. Just like Spencer in Cagayan and Kelley in Cambodia.

PUSH

I believe this is the only time we've had a clean sweep for the final jury votes. Jeremy was the first, both had 10 jury members - the only two seasons to have that many.
I don't think I've ever cried during Survivor before, but I shed a tear for Adam. He deserves this. I don't even know him but I love the guy. I also love the relationship between him and Jay.

PUSH

Ken doesn't look very happy up there, does he.
He kind of put himself on a pedestal all season claiming he was the most honorable and ethical person, so I think he's upset he wasn't rewarded for that. However, that's not the game.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm going to put this out there - I would never have left my dying father to play Survivor, and for that reason alone, I would not have voted Adam to win.

That's 39 days plus a couple both before and after that he will NEVER get back. The final six, maybe seven weeks of his mom's literal last days ... and he wasn't there. You can't sell it to me. Sorry.

Dreams, even lifelong dreams have to take a backseat sometimes.

DinoInstitute

For what it's worth, for those who want to know who the s33 people are on 34, they are...
Zeke and Michaela.

I'm happy with Michaela, she is going to be great TV once again, but Zeke I wouldn't have chosen over the just about all of the other men except Chris and Paul. Though granted Adam had no reason to, and Will probably would have liked to finally finish high school :p But David, Jay, Bret, others...all I would have preferred over Zeke.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
For what it's worth, for those who want to know who the s33 people are on 34, they are...
Zeke and Michaela.

I'm happy with Michaela, she is going to be great TV once again, but Zeke I wouldn't have chosen over the just about all of the other men except Chris and Paul. Though granted Adam had no reason to, and Will probably would have liked to finally finish high school :p But David, Jay, Bret, others...all I would have preferred over Zeke.
Ditto.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
He kind of put himself on a pedestal all season claiming he was the most honorable and ethical person, so I think he's upset he wasn't rewarded for that. However, that's not the game.

Well. Last season the social game won. A different type of social game though.

He tried a different strategy. And it got him far. But not far enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom