Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

PUSH

Haha. You're being too hard on her. I think all 3 deserved it.

She won challenges when necessary and used her strengths to get her through.
Sitting next to the other two, I think she's the least deserving. Aubry played a social, strategic and decently physical game. Michelle played a social game, and a decent physical game. However, I put the most weight in the strategic game. Michelle had almost no strategic game.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Sitting next to the other two, I think she's the least deserving. Aubry played a social, strategic and decently physical game. Michelle played a social game, and a decent physical game. However, I put the most weight in the strategic game. Michelle had almost no strategic game.

Yeah. Her strength definitely wasn't the strategy side of it. But I think she knew that and focused on the social side. And it worked.

PUSH

This season was a phenomenal one from a character standpoint. Strategy-wise, it might just be an average season, but there were so many characters. Caleb, Peter, Debbie, Scot, Jason, Joe, Tai. It was great from an entertainment.

PUSH

I can't help but feel like Michelle is the Natalie from Samoa. Except she didn't have someone next to her who made the entire jury mad.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So much catching up to do, but I had to watch the reunion show live, because I don't remember PVR'ing it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom