1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Discussion in 'TV Shows, Movies, and Music' started by RMichael21, May 25, 2017.

1. PUSH

PUSH Well-Known Member

Sorry. Try searching for "SurvivoronCBS" on YouTube. That's the channel, and you may be able to access them that way. But it's probably just there for US viewers.

2. JenniferS

JenniferS Go with the green. Premium Member

The FB links often don't work up here either.
    YouTube is far less discriminatory.

3. NYwdwfan

NYwdwfan Well-Known Member

10 more days! I wonder if we will start seeing previews during football this week - I can't remember if it's just the Sunday before the premiere or 2 Sundays out that we start seeing them.

RMichael21 and PUSH like this.
  4. PUSH

PUSH Well-Known Member

Can't wait! The cast seems pretty good from what I've seen so far, and we all know the cast is what makes or breaks a season. You can have the best theme and have the worst season. Or you can have the worst theme (which, let's be honest, HvHvH is pretty much on the bottom of the theme power rankings), yet still have a great season. Millennials vs Gen X is an example of how bad themes can still be good seasons.

Also, have they shortened how long the seasons are? I feel like they've done a lot of final 6 in the final episode the past few seasons, when it always used to be a final 5. I just feel like the seasons are starting later and ending sooner.

NYwdwfan and RMichael21 like this.
  5. RMichael21

RMichael21 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Also something that's interesting to note. Usually Survivor premieres before the finale of Big Brother, but this year, we have the Big Brother finale a week prior to the start of Survivor.

NYwdwfan likes this.
  6. RMichael21

RMichael21 Well-Known Member Original Poster

Usually the final six finale occurs when there's a 20 person cast (i.e. Two tribes) and not when there's an 18 person, 3 tribe cast. I could potentially be incorrect, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

NYwdwfan and PUSH like this.
  7. PUSH

PUSH Well-Known Member

Ah, that makes sense.

What's also nice is when they have back-to-back dud episodes and can combine them into one. What I didn't like last season is how they put Andrea's elimination into a double episode, even though she was a power house player. I feel like the story of why she was voted out was rushed and not told to the greatest extent it should have been.

NYwdwfan and RMichael21 like this.
  8. NYwdwfan

NYwdwfan Well-Known Member

I'm just happy it's close enough we can start talking about it again! :D

RMichael21 and PUSH like this.
  9. PUSH

PUSH Well-Known Member

Jeff's Cast Assessment:

RMichael21 likes this.
  10. PUSH

PUSH Well-Known Member

The commercials started this week for Survivor, by the way.

NYwdwfan likes this.
  11. artvandelay

artvandelay Well-Known Member

Rob has a podcast has been doing pregame interviews with the entire cast. Interviews were done in Fiji right before the start of the game. So far the cast sounds great. A lot good players. Also he has a podcast called First one out. It's about the fear of being the first castaway voted out. It has in depth interviews with the new cast and interviews with some of the former first ones out from prior seasons. You can find all of this on iTunes or robhasawebsite.com.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017 at 9:55 PM
    PUSH likes this.