Surprise Gift ideas

AKat129

Original Poster
hello! I am looking for ideas to make a gift bag sort of thing for my mother, sister, and daughter (12) for our cruise in December. Was looking for ideas either personalized and/or Christmas oriented. Any suggestions would be helpful!!!

Phonedave

hello! I am looking for ideas to make a gift bag sort of thing for my mother, sister, and daughter (12) for our cruise in December. Was looking for ideas either personalized and/or Christmas oriented. Any suggestions would be helpful!!!

Are you planning on giving this to them before the cruise, or once you are on board.

If you do it before, then you can pack a bag with things that they would need/like/find handy on the cruise. If you do it once you are on the cruise, then it changes things.

-dave

Nmoody1

Luggage tag
Light card - personalised through etsy
Large drinks mug for your refillable drinks
Autograph book
Gift card with enough money to cover a day pass to the rainforest room (do your mom)
Bag of candy
Door magnet personalised with names
Vinymation from DCL
Pin lanyard with some pins for trading

Phonedave

If you are giving it before the trip

Stuff for Castaway Cay - sunblock, a postacard and exact change if they want to mail one, snorkling equipment rental (although I would bring my own, but that's just me), flip flops/water shoes

Depending on your budget, a waterproof camera (you can get some pretty cheap ones)

A lanyard to hold some cash and ID (not for Castaway Cay, but for shore excursions) - go ahead an personalize it if you want

Highlighters (to highlight what they want to do in the daily Navigator - this is much more handy than it sounds)

I know if you leave something at guest relations for the characters to sign, then they will have it signed by all of them for you at the end of the cruise. I know a lot of people do pillowcases. Maybe you could find something Christmasy, like a large oranment or picture frame with a lot of blank space, and use that.

-dave

NelleBelle

I'd think about those cute hand sanitizer holders and hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works--they usually have holiday-themed scents and holders that are perfect for attaching to purses/day bags for going out on excursions!

NelleBelle

Characters will still sign things, you just have to wait in line. So glad that I got my pillowcases signed when I did (even if I'm the only one who appreciates it :p)!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Etsy has become my big go to for cruise gifts. There are a ton of shops on there that sell items that you will love

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom