Superstar Television Theater Update

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A permit was filed today with the description "Superstar Television Theater Update", this is the theatre where American Idol used to be. Contactor is Disney's internal Buena Vista Construction Company and it has no explicit expiration date, so it expires in one year. I believe the rumor was that the Frozen sing along might move here.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm just happy they're not putting the sing along in the huge space of Beauty and the Beast's theatre. That. Would. Have. SUCKED.

FigmentsFangirl

A permit was filed today with the description "Superstar Television Theater Update", this is the theatre where American Idol used to be. Contactor is Disney's internal Buena Vista Construction Company and it has no explicit expiration date, so it expires in one year. I believe the rumor was that the Frozen sing along might move here.
Yup, that was the rumor I have heard around the CM areas too last I was there. Honestly, combined with the Sounds Dangerous theatre building right next door; its got enough seating space for lesser shows with more people per show. But it might just be me thinking this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom