SuperBowl ads

epcotisbest

Original Poster
OK, the singing sheep, weiner dogs and grocery store dogs were cute. Clydesdales were disappointing. Death Wish Coffee...lame.
Rarely am I disappointed by the Clydesdales.
Anything with celebrities just doesn't connect with me.
Maybe I am being too critical.

acishere

I liked the singing sheep, Jeff Goldblum being Jeff Goldblum, TJ Miller talking to the Shock Top logo, and Ryan Reynolds.

I didn't like Puppy Monkey Baby and those NFL F is for... what happens before family judging by what they were about. They were both just creepy in their own ways.

epcotisbest

Original Poster
The only one being talked about at work today is the singing sheep. I have watched it a few times again today. Brilliant.

NonnaT

Love, love, love the sheep!
I have become like Pavlov's dog with the Clydesdales though. As soon as I see the horse (or horses) I don't even need to see the dog or the person, I automatically tear up! Lol
They were not as amazing though this year.
Also really liked the jeep commercial...

epcotisbest

Original Poster
When this one first aired I remember there was silence in the room full of boisterous football fans then a single word broke the silence, "Wow." There was not a dry eye in the room. I think the only thing that would have made it more powerful and meaningful is if they had left the logo off at the end.

NonnaT

When this one first aired I remember there was silence in the room full of boisterous football fans then a single word broke the silence, "Wow." There was not a dry eye in the room. I think the only thing that would have made it more powerful and meaningful is if they had left the logo off at the end.

Totally agree! Heartrending!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom