Super Smash Brothers: Apocalypse! - Imagineering A Video Game

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Your friend has not the same opnion as the gamer universe.

Remember, there are the hardcore, the adventurers, the story guys, the casuals, the cool-off, the relaxed ones, the action, the gory, the graphic guy, the performance guy...
:veryconfu Speak English.

Disneyson 1

kermit, I think that you're facing a time in your imagineering career that we like to call the "Kitchen Sink" scenario. Though some never go through it, I'm more than sure that you, my friend, are going through it. Think of a flower. If you choose the right pot, the right place, the right time, the right amount of soil and water, and love, it will bloom and people will come from great lengths to see it. Now, if you overwater it, put it in a place without thinking, plant it in too much soil, drop the pot, and don't put any love in it, it will wither.

Think of your ideas as flowers. if you overload it with ideas, don't think of logistics, post impulsively, and abandon threads without a second thought, then you'll have ideas... but they won't be pretty. Try to cultivate your ideas, edit yourself, and maybe you'll be the next star imagineer.

BTW, this thread has made me laugh more than I have in the past month with everyone's responses.

ScorpionX

Original Poster
/\ He thinks that this thread is a joke. But if it isn't a joke he thinks that you're a weird person.
Are you sassing me? You are sassing me! Help me, God, if you are sassing me!

PS, this game will be released on December 21, 2012, that date that the world will end. The game will have the characters fighting for survival. It will be a collaboration game between Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, BBC, DreamWorks, Universal, and many other companies. It is just a battle game, no Classic Mode, or Adventure Mode.

mickeyfan5534

Are you sassing me? You are sassing me! Help me, God, if you are sassing me!

PS, this game will be released on December 21, 2012, that date that the world will end. The game will have the characters fighting for survival. It will be a collaboration game between Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, BBC, DreamWorks, Universal, and many other companies. It is just a battle game, no Classic Mode, or Adventure Mode.

If it were to be released on the day the "world ends"(don't believe that) it would be a wasted effort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom