Super Bowl MVP parade time?

R W B

Original Poster
I should start by asking will the MVP be flown cross country to WDW or will he go to Disney Land?

If he does come here to WDW, anyone have a time for the parade? Thanks.

PhotoDave219

Well, When I photographed Malcolm Smith (Seattle), he was up all night.

I really do forget what time it was. Noon maybe?

Same with Eli in 2012.

J_Krafty24

In 2013 they kept pushing the time back. I think it was at least 1.5 hours later than they originally announced because he was running behind schedule for all his appearances. I dont remember who it was or even which team. Just that we got a nice long break from walking, sitting on the mainstreet curb.

mf1972

just curious, were the parks busy as usual during the game? I know not everyone watches football, but I wonder if the crowds were smaller

R W B

Original Poster
It will be at Disneyland
That's kinda what I figured. Thanks for the confirmation though.

Thanks for the link but Peyton wasn't the MVP, Von Miller was. Now I won't be surprised if they put Peyton in the parade too though.

just curious, were the parks busy as usual during the game? I know not everyone watches football, but I wonder if the crowds were smaller
We were in animal kingdom for the first half of the game and it was slow but I don't know if that had to do with the game or not.

Uncle Lupe

They had better put him on a new Jungle Book float. They paid(wasted advertising dollars) to be a sponsor of the Super Bowl to push that movie.

JasonDeyoung

I think they do the parade at which ever coast the super bowl is held. I've been at wdw a few times when the parade was there then a few times it wasn't cause it was out west

World_Showcase_Lover007

Crowds were pretty decent in Magic Kingdom for this time of year based on past experience. Definitely no let up in crowds because of the Super Bowl in the hours leading up to kick-off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom