Sunshine Tree Terrace upcoming refurbishment

Figment1986

Honestly, I'd rather see Pecos Bills converted into a barbeque place. Adventureland Veranda wouldn't be bad, either, although the Asian fare of the Noodle Station would be a better fit there, I think. The entrance of Adventureland is more towards the South Pacific theme, right? Wouldn't mind seeing barbeque at Diamond Horseshoe, either, if they're not going to do shows there anymore.

And when did they get rid of frozen orange juice at Sunshine Tree? Seems like I just had one a few months ago.

Considering wasn't aventureland veranda offering Asian before it closed it would make sense... I would love to see it reopen offering some asian flair as well as other items to help bring other people... then give tomorrowland a better menu. If BBQ can't come to frontierland, it would work decent at tomorrowland as well.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, June 4, 2017. When this threat was first started Sunshine Tree Terrace was at a different location. I don't like to start yet another new threat when it's not necessary, so the title of this old threat seemed appropriate.

The outside of Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland is being refurbished, with a full scrim surrounding the building. The location remains open for business.

IMG_9667.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom