Sunshine Seasons Discontinuing Breakfast

danyoung56

Might I suggest that going to the Starbucks plays into Disney's hands.

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not here. It's all about price and convenience. If it's important to you to NOT support Starbucks, then by all means go for it. But for a good cup a joe right there in the parks, Starbucks is a pretty fine choice.

Disney4family

Original Poster
We stopped here a few weeks ago. They do have the typical bakery stuff and fruit available for breakfast. There are no hot meals and the wall menu of breakfast food has been removed.

AMartin767

Last edited:

MomofPrincessGrace

Sorry to bump an old thread, but they are currently showing a breakfast menu with a platter and panini along with some muffins and pastries on the Disney site. Can anyone confirm if they are currently serving breakfast? We are trying to weigh our options for some quick service breakfast options on an Epcot morning. Thanks!

rob0519

Disneyfreak Jen

Sorry to bump an old thread, but they are currently showing a breakfast menu with a platter and panini along with some muffins and pastries on the Disney site. Can anyone confirm if they are currently serving breakfast? We are trying to weigh our options for some quick service breakfast options on an Epcot morning. Thanks!

I was there in January. They're still serving the muffins and pastures. I can't recall about the hot breakfast, though.

Otterhead

Starbucks a fine choice for coffee? I hope YOU'RE kidding. . .
Bah. I don't care about coffee snobs. A lot of people really like the extra-well-done "char" flavor of Starbucks dark roast; it tastes like strong, intense coffee, and it's what made them super popular. If you don't like that signature flavor, they have light roasts that're much smoother, lattes, americanos, or tea. I'm glad to have an alternative to Joffrey's.

I cannot bring myself to pay $4.25 for 12oz. of coffee, a shot of syrup and a little whipped cream.
They don't serve that. You're thinking of espresso, which is not "12 oz of coffee".

Mark P.

A lot of people really like the extra-well-done "char" flavor of Starbucks dark roast; it tastes like strong, intense coffee, and it's what made them super popular. If you don't like that signature flavor, they have light roasts that're much smoother, lattes, americanos, or tea.
And the lighter roasts actually have more caffeine anyway, contrary to popular belief. Either way, I don't come to WDW for a gourmet coffee experience - I can get that at home. I need something to get me through an hour+ wait on the lagoon railing for Illuminations or after sprinting from rope drop to Soarin' or FEA.

Goofyque'

I believe that the hot breakfast has been restored once FOE and Soarin were both fully open. The breakfast menu is online.

Otterhead

Either way, I don't come to WDW for a gourmet coffee experience - I can get that at home.
Funny thing is, on a previous trip, a traveling companion was going through a coffee-snob phase, which -- though incredibly annoying -- led to me finding out where to get really good coffee at WDW. Most of the coffee/tea stands around DAK, in particular the Anandapur Tea Company, will make a very nice espresso or coffee drink, and any of the restaurants at Animal Kingdom Lodge make terrific coffee in a french press.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom