Summer 2013 Room Discount

wannabeBelle

My client hadnt paid in full yet so the final price was simply adjusted. If you have paid it, it should be credited back on the card you used for the payment. Happy Savings everyone!!! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Just saved myself $77.50! :)

*Edit: Just got my email confirmation, and the CM had bumped me from a garden view to a standard view. Called again to fix it, and now I save $34.74. Oh well, it will cover breakfast one morning, I suppose.
Are you willing to look at other resorts in the same level to see if they have a greater discount? Reember the discounts are no longer a flat rate and do vary even within the same level, such as the Moderates. Hope this helps! Marie

Upvote 0

Tink0102

Are you willing to look at other resorts in the same level to see if they have a greater discount? Reember the discounts are no longer a flat rate and do vary even within the same level, such as the Moderates. Hope this helps! Marie
I would be willing...how would that work? I think I am in the least expensive room at the least expensive resort ( ASMV/Standard room) so I probably have the best deal available to me.

Upvote 0

Tink0102

They told me I will get the money when I check in. I didn't credit it back because I'd rather spend it at Disney haha
I wonder why we got told two different things? We are going to spend ours in Disney too so it really doesnt matter to me as long as there is a record of it between them and me.

Upvote 0

MouseDreaming

We are actually doing a split stay between POR (which fell under the spring discount) and POFQ. POFQ is the resort we know we love best, and is meant to apologize for making my 14 YO DS stay in a Royal Room for the 3 nights before. I know the discounts for POFQ are few and far between, so I am happy to get anything!

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

I wonder why we got told two different things? We are going to spend ours in Disney too so it really doesnt matter to me as long as there is a record of it between them and me.

I know, mine better be there when I check in! She just told me to ask for it at the desk, hopefully it's there! I wanted to see if I could switch to the Boardwalk but my price was not even comparable :( Oh well!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

We rebooked today. Changed from POFQ to a split at YC (6/30-7/7) and PORS (7/7-7/14). If AP deals are better (if there are any) we may switch the second half to WL or just stay at YC. Love saving!

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

We rebooked today. Changed from POFQ to a split at YC (6/30-7/7) and PORS (7/7-7/14). If AP deals are better (if there are any) we may switch the second half to WL or just stay at YC. Love saving!

was there much of a price difference? i'm staying at pofq and wanted to upgrade to a deluxe but thought it'd be a lot more i'd have to shell out..

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom