Sum of All Thrills...is it as good as everyone says?

Gullywhumper

Original Poster
I have never been on this...ride? Virtual Reality Attraction? Whatever it is, I have never been on it. I saw a video on it, and it does indeed look to be a good...uh, let's just skip that part. But is it as good in person? Is it as good as people make it out to be? Is it worth the wait? Thanks in advance!

MattC

I enjoyed it, but there was no wait when the wife and I did it. I would say it is worth doing at least once. We would go again.

Raven66

We enjoyed it as well. There was also no wait when we went. We plan on doing it again on this upcoming trip.

BernardandBianca

Took my eight year old (at the time) grandson on it, and he absolutely loved it. Gave him the joy of designing something, and then riding what he designed. He still talks about it as one of the best things he did during his entire vacation week.

FigmentFan3

So, it's pretty much the same thing as Disney Quest, but with updated video feed?
Yes and no. It's the same concept but the "vehicle" is very different. Quest uses a fighter jet trainer that myself and others have likened to a clothes dryer, while SOAT uses a simulator with a hanging coaster feel. Your feet hang down, and the screen is placed in front of you, and your motion is controlled by a large robotic arm.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Besides Test Track, it's by far the closest thing EPCOT has to a roller coaster. It's also sort of a spiritual successor to "Compute a Coaster" in CommuniCore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom