suitcase carry on?

pixie1115

Original Poster
Can we bring one of our small suitcases as a carry-on bag? I think it is under the size restrictions so it would be ok right? Can you pack food in your carry on?

lilclerk

Can we bring one of our small suitcases as a carry-on bag? I think it is under the size restrictions so it would be ok right? Can you pack food in your carry on?

As long as it's under the size restrictions, it's fine. I'm not sure about food though. I know you can bring food that you bought in the airport on the plane, but I don't know if you can get it through security.

It doesn't say anything about snack foods in here, so I'd assume you can bring them.

kstella

Food yes. Drinks purchased after going through security can be brought on. I usually use my wheeled smaller suitcase as a carry on. Your airline should be able to give you th exact dimensions of what they allow.

H20Babie

Food is ok in your carry on, as long as it is not in a gel or liquid form (ie jello, pudding, applesauce, etc. BAD; granola bars, crackers, cookies, etc. GOOD) Baby formula is ok, too, but not in large quantities (just what you need).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom