Suggestions for OKW buildings/location?

razl

We will be staying at the OKW resort in June and was wondering if any of you have some suggestions on where to request to stay in the resort since it is so large and spread out? Any specific buildings or views? Big main pool or smaller? thoughts/suggestions are appreciated! Thanks

bailey5697

Originally posted by razl
We will be staying at the OKW resort in June and was wondering if any of you have some suggestions on where to request to stay in the resort since it is so large and spread out? Any specific buildings or views? Big main pool or smaller? thoughts/suggestions are appreciated! Thanks

We just got back from OKW and cannot say enough great things about it. It was our first stay there, so I cannot speack for other locations. We were in building 26, and I would request to stay there everytime if I could. It is a short walk to the Hospitality House, the bus stop is right there, and we had an end room which was fantastic.
We love it there!

Upvote 0

goaler

We have stayed at OKW at least three times and just love it. Very quiet and the way the resort is spread out, it is like you are staying in a house not a hotel. Very cool.

We have always been fairly close to the Hospitality House each time which is nice. Just a short walk to the main pool, Olivias (for some quiet time with my wife), and all the activities there.

The bus stops are a little tricky though, I don't like getting on the bus at the first stop in the resort and then riding around to the other stops. We have walked up to the main entrance and waited for the bus there at the last stop. However, if the bus fills up before it gets to the last stop -- they don't stop :brick:!!!

I have never thought that I would like to stay very far from the front of the resort, since we enjoy the activities around the main pool.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom