suggestions for a room around Brunswick, GA?

Tink0102

Hi all!
As my title says, I am looking for suggestions on a place to stay for one night around Brunswick, GA. Would like a safe place, clean, comfortable beds...breakfast if possible and as inexpensive as possible while not compromising the 3 criteria above.
We are going to be passing through the beginning of October from NC on our way to Disney. Usually we would drive straight through, but we wont be able to leave until after work this time (5-6pm) so feel that is about as far as we can push it before having to stop for sleep.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

PS: Yes, I can go on expedia...and have, but I am looking for suggestions based on personal experiences.
Thanks!

Lucky

We usually do Hampton Inn, and have stayed at the one on I-95 in Brunswick. Hotels there seem a little more expensive for some reason than they are farther north on I-95 in Georgia. We usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Port Wentworth, on the northern side of Savannah.

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

Hi all!
As my title says, I am looking for suggestions on a place to stay for one night around Brunswick, GA. Would like a safe place, clean, comfortable beds...breakfast if possible and as inexpensive as possible while not compromising the 3 criteria above.
We are going to be passing through the beginning of October from NC on our way to Disney. Usually we would drive straight through, but we wont be able to leave until after work this time (5-6pm) so feel that is about as far as we can push it before having to stop for sleep.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

PS: Yes, I can go on expedia...and have, but I am looking for suggestions based on personal experiences.
Thanks!

I found this site to be very useful when traveling down the 95 route. I don't have personal experience with Brunswick, but I do have some advice: call to confirm the room on the day of arrival. I called and confirmed our stop in Savannah the day BEFORE arrival, and when we got there at 9pm the next day, they'd sold the room out from under us. The hotels on 95 don't worry about repeat guests, they have a constant stream, so be extra careful with your paperwork and call that day to confirm your room, the credit card holding it, and the approximate time of your arrival.

Upvote 0

loriloughs

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn in Brunswick, GA in 2012 on the way to Disney. It was clean and nice enough but they don't offer breakfast. And according to Trip Advisor reviews, looks like the air conditioning is not working well. Regardless, we are going to stay there again on our way to the Food and Wine Festival this Sept. We are priority members and get points with every stay. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom