Submitting Pin Ideas

Rick Chaikin

Original Poster
I recently submitted two pin ideas to Disney and received an email back from their corporate office basically saying "thanks, but no thanks" as they do not accept unsolicited ideas.

Wondering how to get ideas/suggestions for new pins into the hands of the right people. Have there been any posts on this topic you can steer me to or does anybody have any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks much,

Rick

Jahona

I recently submitted two pin ideas to Disney and received an email back from their corporate office basically saying "thanks, but no thanks" as they do not accept unsolicited ideas.

Wondering how to get ideas/suggestions for new pins into the hands of the right people. Have there been any posts on this topic you can steer me to or does anybody have any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks much,

Rick

You can't. They won't accept ideas. It's a legal thing.

Yep what DisneyJoe said. Disney can't take unsolicited ideas for legal reasons. The easiest way to explain it is someone gives them an idea that another company may be working on. Disney has to prove that the idea was theirs originally and that no outside forces attributed to it. The best way to give Disney ideas is to work for the company or a company that contracts with Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom