subliminal messages in disney movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
i dont know if any of you heard about this,but i was wondering where all that nasty stuff in the disney movies comes from...have you heard in aladdin where in the background it says 'good teenagers take off your clothes' or in the lion king,where the spell out 's-e-x' in a couple of scenes...and in the little mermaid...on the old box there was a 'guy part' on it....what is up with all of this..kinda makes me lose all kinds of respect for disney in a way...do they still do this in movies...sorry..my computer is messed up...i cant hit shift,so i cant do question marks and stuff..but could yall help me out and tell me why disney had this in their movies :confused: :confused: :confused:

epcot71

i dont think disney as a company did these things-if it happens it is the the work of discruntled animators or ones who think they are doing something funny.you cant think for a new york minute that disney had this done purposely.if it was in fact proven there were things done im sure would try to fix it very quickly by recalling videos and cutting it from the films themselves.this is kinda like food lion got busted on 20/20 for bleaching bad chicken and selling it-this was the work of a few bad meat managers but the media made it to be this the way all 2000 food lions were instructed to do business.every company has bad apples and companies like disney get rid of them but cant always catch things all the time.

The_CEO

Watch near the begging of the rescuers down under... It has a topless lady in it.... Im not kidding.... look.... its on that site that someone posted...
And some munchkin hung himself in the wizard of oz... look closley in the background... near the end.....

~ Justin.....

The_CEO

Remember its a URBAN LEGEND!!!! well the Munckin is a U.L. But the Rescuers is TRUE~!!! I think the munchkin thing was just a bird in the background...... But I could of swore I saw a swinging body.. The reason he comiddedsuicide is because he lost his midgit girlfriend before that day's shoot... Then he wanted to be remembered.. Thats again... A U.L.~~!!
~ Justin...

PuertoRekinSam

Wizard of Oz. This is a false rumor. A munchkin did kill him self on the set. In the dressing room. Not during filming. A boom mike fell in the woods sceen.

Original Poster
i'm sure they could have just edited that anyways...but that in aladdin and the lion king is real...i seen it with my own eyes...and heard it like it wasnt nothing...if you havent heard it,i suggest you do that

NowInc

Blame the Disney Contract...

As a friend of MANY animators from WDA I can tell you why MOST of these things happen...

Aside from the ones that are "accidental" or "Mistaken"...the rest are done because of disgruntled animators TRYING to get fired. They only way to get out of a Disney Contract is to be terminated..you cant quit. So they add things that get "missed" and end up in the final version. This didnt start happening until The Little Mermaid, and that is also the film it is MOST obvious in.

They have been cracking down on it a LOT harsher now so its less likley more "slips" will happen again...

I wont even get into how many littler mermaid statues were "missing" when they were drawing that movie... I just try not to think about WHAT happened to them...a cute 16 year old mermaid...oy...

Davis224

The wizard of oz thing was a boom mike operator hanging a mic that fell. But since they were over budget they couldn't reshoot the scene for just that.

As far as the hidden disney stuff, some of it is there if you want to see it. If you are told by some one that if you look hard enough you'll see the word ______ or see a guys piece, you will whether its there or not...

Original Poster
um,maybe not...you can pause it and see it spelled out just as clear...and there's no mistaken what's said in the lion king,ok...see for yourself

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
WHAT?? hidden messages in Disney Films, next youll be telling me if I spin my Ozzy records backwards theyll be messages there too.
I notice that there two frames a few frames apart I find it hard to believe that the brain will register this.
Besides are naked the end of the world as we know it, is the odd school boy style rude word the end of freedom, I think not. You can see far more graphic images on news reports anyday of the week.
Still as has been said before if you look long and hard enough you can always find something to class as corupt.

Original Poster
ok,i see that someone is in denial...it's so freakin obvious...just put on your big mouse ears and listen...yes,disney can have something wrong...no, aren't that big of deal,but they are to a little 7 year old boy...and what about 'good teenagers,take off your clothes'...no,that's not bad :rolleyes: and you probably could hear messages in an ozzy cd..this is a sick world..dont you realize that...there are even subliminal messages in my nsync cd...no lie...it's true that they probably dont even know about it,but it's there

NowInc

90% of these "hidden messages" you think are so real are FALSE!

You see and hear what you WANT to hear because you WANT it to be true. I am an animator and when I was in college we examined these movies pretty much frame by frame, and the topic of the "hidden messages" came up over a dozen times..only on a FEW SELECT occasions were the messages actually there...

MOST of my teachers back in college were ex-disney employees who worked on these films and they confirmed what was legit and what wasnt. To go assuming that EVERY disney "myth" is real is not only nieve, but insluts the animators.

The MUSICIAN side of me also finds your comments about the hidden messages in music to be also very foolish. EVERY INSTANCE of "hidden messages" that was reported was PROOVED to be FALSE. It is the gullability of America that causes all these problems...nothing more.

And for the record..."All good teenagers take off their clothes" is one of the oldest "myths" out there..and it isnt even real...again..you hear it because you WANT to hear it.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
? so I take it theres no topless bathing in the US, or page 3 maybe its because I live in a house full of females that I dont see as an issue. Maybe as an ageing chuff my brain has been so corrupted aby Quo, Maiden & Priest that I lack the inteligence to rig my CD to play backwards so I can hear thes messages. As for NSYNC there whole album is suliminal for "its amazing what tosh some people will buy".
Still I bet you keep these demons at bay with a liberal sprinkling of firearms:hammer:
Glad to see Disney security is prepared for the UN take over:eek:

As fpor teenagers taking there clothes off I wish some would more often it may improve their personnel hygene.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have to agree with NOW....America is so uptight and PC these days that they go out and look for things that are wrong. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, but it leads to finding things that simply aren't there:

The scene in the rescuers goes by so fast a 7 year old kid would never catch it. So no harm, no foul....only guys that spend time looking for errors are even going to have a chance of seeing what it was.....and before the time of digital media, it was very difficult to begin with.....only a frame-by-frame analysis would have ever uncovered the truth.

The lion king/litte mermaid falsehoods (yes, I said falsehoods), are just that......I could just as well say that Cinderellas's castle has phallyic symbols rather than towers stretching into the sky, but I won't, because that is just plain absurd.

Disney changes things to save face and to avoid controversy. They do not change them because those objects are actually there....I can find a lot of shapes in the clouds, too....does that mean I should boycott them? I think not....it's an absurd example, but it shows what I'm trying to prove.

You can always find what you're looking for if you try hard enough.

This thread is going from absurd to "psycho" because people are trying to talk to you rationally, and you are telling them they are ignorant and short-minded. Most people, including myself, will not try and argue with someone who refuses to look at all the evidence. Ever consider that the people who are looking for this stuff in disney films are looking for a quick buck by suing disney saying there was subliminal messages or references or things seen slightly out of focus in the background.

As for the music.....I'm not even going to address it, because it's that insane....

I suggest that if you want to continue this discussion, you do so in a rational, and adult manner.

Thank you, have a disney day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom