Stupid question to ask but here it goes

Zolameme

Original Poster
I know universal and IOA have lockers for your stuff for the rides etc but do the lockers that they provide do they cost anything to use while ur waiting to go on a ride etc many thanks for your replys again I know it is a stupid question to ask

Tinkerkelle

There is a time limit on the lockers, think it was two hours. After that you would have to pay.

Only problem I had with the lockers is I forgot the number a couple of times so I was in the wrong row looking for my locker. LOL.

Tip I got was to take a pic of the locker but delete when you've collected stuff so you don't have collection of random lockers to search through. Unless you like random locker pics? :D

Eckert

Lockers are free for the time you're at the ride. Locker attendants will change the free time so that you have enough to put your things away, queue up, ride and get back. If for whatever reason you forget your locker number, there is a 'Forgot locker number' option on the screen that'll find your locker with the fingerprint you initially gave!

The waters rides have lockers as well, but you do have to pay for those because they are optional and just for use if you don't want to get your things wet.

Now, the lockers are spacious and can hold a bit of stuff, but if you end up winning some giant minion or anything else that won't fit into a locker I would recommend Package Pickup. They'll send your things to the front of the park free of charge. Team Members at Universal are not permitted to hold things for you and they will rarely make exceptions!

disneydan158

As long as you know which section, when you put the number in the bottom left hand corner is a big green oval button that says "forgot locker number". Scan your fingerprint like normal and it will figure out which one is yours.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The lockers at attractions that demand you use them also adjust their time for the current wait time and for any downtime. Most of the time.

Any issues seek out a locker attendant. There should be at least one in each locker area. They work for a third party though so USO Team Members won't be able to help apart from point you to someone who can.

PinnySmart

The lockers at attractions that demand you use them also adjust their time for the current wait time and for any downtime. Most of the time.

Any issues seek out a locker attendant. There should be at least one in each locker area. They work for a third party though so USO Team Members won't be able to help apart from point you to someone who can.
Spot on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom