Stuffed Animals

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Hello! My, this is my first thread in a long time..:happy:

I wanted to ask..do any of you collect stuffed animals? I wanna see if I'm not the only one. I counted my dolls and noticed that I have around 50. And that's just on my bed! I have more somewhere..

I also counted the ones I got last year, and it turns out I got 21 dolls last year. :eek:
At least 5 aren't Disney, the rest are different Disney characters, i.e. Chesire Cat, Simba, etc. Also turns out I have 7-8 different Mickeys..

Am I the only one who does this? Or are there others who fancy collecting stuffed animals?

Soarin' Over Pgh

I have to halt myself from buying them at the Disney Store. And last weekend, they had a buy one, get one for a dollar sale. That Dumbo plush... I want it.

When I was younger I had a plush collection. I still have a few, but my cat likes to attack them. I guess she feels threatened by my hot pink Chesire cat. :\

sittle

My daughter has an obvious stuffed animal addiction.... She's got at least 6 on her bed (toddler sized at that) and she would bring more in... One of her faves is Lotso (we've got 2 official WDW backups), she's slept with a Lots for about 2 years now, and when she started she wasn't much bigger than Lotso. She would literally hug that poor bear all night long.... She's a hugger.

All of our stuffies get carted around by her... On our latest trip she picked out a stitch...

MOXOMUMD

My daughter has two ceiling nets in the corners of her room. One is for Disney plushes only and the other is for her Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network/Dreamworks plushes and they are both full. :geek:

pumpkin7

10253924_10152344471399557_2186175278641792864_n_zps269aabf3.jpg

This is my current collection. I used to have loads when I was smaller. Sebastian, Flounder, an old Beast (the one in the picture is a recent Beast') Scuttle, oh and I got rid of them all! I am gutted.
Anyway, I have these guys, but off camera I also have a smaller Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Squirt, Thumper and Donald.
I am 25 years old and I love my cuddly toys! And I love Stitch!

1911671_10152206684424557_1148938962_n_zpsfa80b8e1.jpg

I also have these guys. They're pretty awesome.

Aquira

I have a Safari Piglet from AK (got that one on my first trip as a small child), Christmas Piglet, standard Piglet, small Dale (his foot stamp thing says Tokyo Disney but i got him in Orlando), Big talking Winnie the Pooh, Big Beast (I adore him!), Valentines day Winnie the Pooh, Disney Princess build a bear, small Mushu, Merida, a few mickeys and minnies, a medium Minnie I got on my last trip, several tiny piglets, and a small talking Elsa. Thats off the top of my head, i'm sure I've got more around her somewhere.

Oh, also my newest and proudest addition, the normal sized Elsa plush doll! I've been waiting for it to be in stock for months. And when it was finally in stock I was out of town and had my poor mother drive during a severe thunder storm to get her. :hilarious: Though at the time she didn't tell me there was a storm so I didn't know I'd be making her drive across the city in that weather. And after all that wait the store only had 3. It's ridiculous how hard it is to find anything Elsa right now where I am. TONS of Olaf everything though. I think they overestimated his popularity as a toy.

Alexis

I have to halt myself from buying them at the Disney Store. And last weekend, they had a buy one, get one for a dollar sale. That Dumbo plush... I want it.

When I was younger I had a plush collection. I still have a few, but my cat likes to attack them. I guess she feels threatened by my hot pink Chesire cat. :\
I have that Dumbo one :) got it with the buy one get one free special two years ago!

Alexis

10253924_10152344471399557_2186175278641792864_n_zps269aabf3.jpg

This is my current collection. I used to have loads when I was smaller. Sebastian, Flounder, an old Beast (the one in the picture is a recent Beast') Scuttle, oh and I got rid of them all! I am gutted.
Anyway, I have these guys, but off camera I also have a smaller Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Squirt, Thumper and Donald.
I am 25 years old and I love my cuddly toys! And I love Stitch!

1911671_10152206684424557_1148938962_n_zpsfa80b8e1.jpg

I also have these guys. They're pretty awesome.
COOL. Mom says I'm too old for stuffed animals, 21 yr old. But I get so tempted everytime. Especially at the park, I think to myself *walk fast, don't look, don't look*
It worked for a few years, but I bought one last yr at MK

NMBC1993

No need to worry, you are not alone. I have a couch in my office that gets a seasonal update every month, that's mainly where I display my animals while the rest sit on the second level of a bunk bed in the guest room.

Here's a picture of the newly added "May" section of the couch.
IMG_1202.JPG

Although, Hooter is still enjoying the spoils of last month...

Alexis

No need to worry, you are not alone. I have a couch in my office that gets a seasonal update every month, that's mainly where I display my animals while the rest sit on the second level of a bunk bed in the guest room.

View attachment 91822
Nice :) Pretty sweet.

Thanks for sharing! My rooms worse... and all of whats inside the drawers :)

pumpkin7

View attachment 91822

I have quite a few of those beanie babies myself, although they live in the loft at the moment.
My collection just keeps on growing. It now looks like this:

20150508_184517_zpsgm4bvgcu.jpg

20150508_184521_zpsjfl0jkxp.jpg

Here is my bonus shelf. It includes several of my baries from when I was younger and a load of Funko Pops I've acquired recently. Snow White, up there in her box, is a Barbie I had when I was younger, got rid of, and then purchased again. I stupidly got rid of all my Disney Barbies and I really wish I hadn't!

20150508_184527_zpskaauejlt.jpg

Buzz and Woody have a new friend in Bullseye

20150508_184534_zpspp03ease.jpg

20150508_184551_zpsl1co9kmp.jpg

20150508_184559_zpspqjvysgb.jpg

Probably looks more because its more spread out but woah! I love my collection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom