Studios Place to Eat

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
With HBD excluded our top two would be 50s and SiFi.

The Sampler Platter is my usual at 50s. Any attempting to share might lose a hand.

SiFi, may have slipped some for me. The last couple of burgers have been OK. Several years ago It seemed that I was getting a better quality burger. The onion rings at both places are great, as are the shakes.

Eddie Garrison

With HBD excluded our top two would be 50s and SiFi.

The Sampler Platter is my usual at 50s. Any attempting to share might lose a hand.

SiFi, may have slipped some for me. The last couple of burgers have been OK. Several years ago It seemed that I was getting a better quality burger. The onion rings at both places are great, as are the shakes.

Agreed on the burgers at Sci Fi. We use to love to split the Picnic Burger there. Now we tend to go with the ribs which are actually pretty darn good.

13903366_1414483291911536_3063468901601865971_n.jpg

EvilQueen-T

We prefer 50s prime time cafe a little bit over sci fi but honestly I don't love either. We've had hit or miss meals at both places but the atmosphere of both are fun. Same thing (in my personal opinion and experience) for Mama Melrose. For us, when we do studios and want a sit down/table service meal we head over to one of the boardwalk area resorts. We particularly like Trattoria al Forno, Flying Fish, and Yachtsman's.

danyoung56

I'd go Flame Tree for the beans & sides. Sci Fi for the ribs. Tough call :) Overall, I'd still go Sci Fi. The ribs are the most important part :)

You could also complicate the issue with the view, although there isn't a clear winner. The vibe inside the Sci-Fi is pretty cool. But that view at the Flame Tree from the patio down by the water, with Everest running across the way, is amazing!

Matt_Black

You could also complicate the issue with the view, although there isn't a clear winner. The vibe inside the Sci-Fi is pretty cool. But that view at the Flame Tree from the patio down by the water, with Everest running across the way, is amazing!

On the other hand, there's very little chance of getting attacked by ducks at Sci-Fi.

Otterhead

I'd definitely second (or third) the 50s Prime Time. Hearty food that will keep you going all day. The pot roast is great, as is the chicken. The desserts are huge, the theme is fun, the staff is a blast.

My last visit to Hollywood & Vine was a mixed bag. Decent and well stocked buffet, but the place was an absolute mess with food on the floor, chairs and tables haphazardly moved all around, etc.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom