Studios closing early today?

draybook

Original Poster
When I called RPR earlier to inform them of our delayed flight I also asked about being able to go to the parks to print off our APs. The lady told me that the Studios park was closed for a private event from 4pm-1am tonight. Anyone heard about this and if so do you think the kiosks will be open for us to print off our APs?

71jason

Rock the Universe, Christian rock event designed to counter Night of Joy

Customer service should still be open outside either park.

draybook

Original Poster
I just called and the lady said that guest services would be closed when the parks close. Studios shows a closing time of 6 and Ioa shows 7pm. Are there any other locations to print off APs? I'll be a little ticked if we have to waste a bit of our early entry time getting them.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I just called and the lady said that guest services would be closed when the parks close. Studios shows a closing time of 6 and Ioa shows 7pm. Are there any other locations to print off APs? I'll be a little ticked if we have to waste a bit of our early entry time getting them.
Last November, I got mine at the Royal Pacific, I think.

NeedMoreMickey

Guest Services at all the parks and I also think DTD has guest services where they can print the AP. Hope your delay isn't too long. In March we had 7 hours, at least got $200 voucher that I'm using next weekend for WDW.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Guest Services at all the parks and I also think DTD has guest services where they can print the AP. Hope your delay isn't too long. In March we had 7 hours, at least got $200 voucher that I'm using next weekend for WDW.
He's talking Uni, not WDW.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

I was able to get mine at the Portifino, I'd ask when you arrive at registration.

71jason

Strange, I figured they'd stay open as long as the event was ungoing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom