Strollers and Castaway Cay 5k

ChuckElias

Sorry, but last time I was aboard (last year), jogging strollers, walkers, and wheelchairs were not allowed in the Castaway Cay 5K. :(

ChuckElias

However, I don't know if that precludes you from running a 5K simultaneously without actually signing up for said run.
Will they let you disembark that early if you're not in the run or on an excursion? I can't remember. But even if you did run it without signing up, you wouldn't get the numbered bib and "Winner" medal at the end.

EOD K9

Will they let you disembark that early if you're not in the run or on an excursion? I can't remember. But even if you did run it without signing up, you wouldn't get the numbered bib and "Winner" medal at the end.
Some people just want to run and don't necessarily want the medal and bib. I believe if you have a cheering section they can disembark as well.

lostpro9het

Some people just want to run and don't necessarily want the medal and bib. I believe if you have a cheering section they can disembark as well.
This is fact. If you are in the mass of people exiting for the 5k they will let you off just the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom