1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Stroller help rent or buy??

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by Disneydreamer23, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Disneydreamer23

Disneydreamer23 Well-Known Member

My. Current stroller took a poop on me today. I am leaving Sept 12 thru 21st. I Need opinions on where to rent or just to buy. My dd is 4 son almost 2. I don't use double strollers at home but want to bring one to Disney. Opinions and experiences would be great Thank you!

2. oliviosis

oliviosis Member

I would rent. The ones Kingdom Strollers have are so easy and convenient to push, fold and maneuver through crowds. They also include a parent console, rain cover and cooler bag.

jaklgreen and RememberWhen like this.
  3. RememberWhen

RememberWhen Well-Known Member

I second the rental from Kingdom strollers, but consider maybe a single instead of the double. The double is big. And the kids may want to walk some of the time. Just a thought. Enjoy the trip!

4. ALONZO LAUREL

ALONZO LAUREL Member

i rented from magic strollers. My trip is also in september my son is 3 and daughter is 1. I got the double stroller, we also have my 7 year old niece with us so we can alternate them when tired. It might be hard to push but better than carrying a backpack and having no where to put things during the day.

5. Jeff056

Jeff056 New Member

I just used kingdom strollers in August, they deliver it to front desk of hotel and when you leave, you leave it at hotel for them to pick up. I got a double stroller for my 7 and 5 yr old, would do it again in a heartbeat

6. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

If you are flying I would seriously consider bringing your own for the airport with 2 kids that age. It's much easier to navigate the airport if you aren't trying to keep the kids in check.

At 4 we didn't use the stroller much. I wound up getting one on clearance that I could use that was smaller than the strollers the rentals offer, yet still had storage and a tray. I found some great deals on used strollers as well for others in my family. We used that stroller for about 4 years before it was time to be done with them (age 5 was our limit for strollers - older than that, they had to walk).