Stroller Decorations

Mr. Pricklepants

Original Poster
For those who are bringing strollers into the parks or those who did bring them in the past, did you or are you planning on decorating your stroller to make them stand out from the others?

I bought some battery operated LED lights that I'm going to string around the stroller and I have a small flag that is mounted onto a telescopic antenna that is attached to the stroller(of course) so I can see our stroller from a distance in case cm's move it or if there other similar strollers. My daughter really likes the idea of having a lighted up stroller.

SAV

There are many threads on this subject already, but we always did something to make it stand out when we were bringing one. The one I liked best and used the most was taking the Mickey paint chips from Home Depot(I think Wal-Mart has them now) and gluing 2 of different colors together. Then punching a hole in them and dangling them from the stroller handle area with bright multi-colored yarn. I brought extras with in case it rained and the originals got ruined. The only thing I would do differently now is to wrap each one with some shipping tape to combat the rain.

I just put bright blue curling ribbon on the handle. (I do the same thing to id our luggage at the airport). This definitely came in handy since we did notice other people with our same jeep stroller.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
and I have a small flag that is mounted onto a telescopic antenna that is attached to the stroller(of course) so I can see our stroller from a distance in case cm's move it or if there other similar strollers.

My brain just went to the Brazilian Tour Groups with their flags.

Last edited:

HouCuseChickie

Back in our stroller days, I really wanted to add LED lights, but I just never got around to doing it. I did always try and find fun ways to mark it though. On the girls' first trip, I took about 50 streamers from old balloons, curled them up, and tied it all over the handles. Festive and functional!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom