Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Cmdr_Crimson

What are those nicely detailed column for?

For Star Wars land.....IMO they look like something for the First Order...
83241ad71fd59db6e32b7475ce68c1fa.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971, are you sure there is going to be something separating Muppets from the street? I just think they would have seem something of that by now.

I'm pretty sure they demolished the wall...

Yes. I'm expecting a low brick wall that rises to be higher towards two large brick "gate posts" (no gates). The wall will be as low as maybe 2ft and the posts around 12-15 ft high. Separating the wall from the old SOA tarmac as it were will be grass, landscaping and trees. In fact, trees should line the sidewalks either side of the tarmac -there will still be a "road" setting - the whole area should be like a little park in the middle of a city.

WDWbuff2001

Yes. I'm expecting a low brick wall that rises to be higher towards two large brick "gate posts" (no gates). The wall will be as low as maybe 2ft and the posts around 12-15 ft high. Separating the wall from the old SOA tarmac as it were will be grass, landscaping and trees. In fact, trees should line the sidewalks either side of the tarmac -there will still be a "road" setting - the whole area should be like a little park in the middle of a city.

Like a courtyard;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom