Straight to the park?

CB92

Taking the magical express from the airport, if our room isn't ready yet can we get right on the buses to the parks or do we need to check in anywhere? We're staying at Pop, our flight lands around 11 and we plan on going to Epcot then MK (Mk open til 2 am :D)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Taking the magical express from the airport, if our room isn't ready yet can we get right on the buses to the parks or do we need to check in anywhere? We're staying at Pop, our flight lands around 11 and we plan on going to Epcot then MK (Mk open til 2 am :D)
Yes. As long as you have park tix.

Upvote 0

graphite1326

This has happened to me. I checked into he resort but the room wasn't ready. They give you a phone number to call in a few hours for your room number (this was a few years ago so things may have changed). Your entry tickets start when you check in or when bands are activated. HOWEVER, I have never waited for my room to be ready at Pop. I would be willing to bet that they will have a room ready when you arrive.

Upvote 0

StarshipDisney

I have always gone to MK immediately upon arrival when I could. But you may want to check and see if there is a special event that night that may impact your plan. I planned my trip before Disney announced 2016 event dates and now I had to give up going to MK on my arrival date because of "Night of Joy". Had I known in time, I would have moved by vacation dates to avoid NOJ.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I have always gone to MK immediately upon arrival when I could. But you may want to check and see if there is a special event that night that may impact your plan. I planned my trip before Disney announced 2016 event dates and now I had to give up going to MK on my arrival date because of "Night of Joy". Had I known in time, I would have moved by vacation dates to avoid NOJ.
Night of Joy 2016 is being held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports.

Upvote 0

DisneyFans4Life

You could do online check-in so that you receive a text message when your room is ready. If your room doesn't happen to be ready, you can hop on a bus and go straight to the parks; the resort will hold your bags for you while you're at the park.

Upvote 0

StarshipDisney

Night of Joy 2016 is being held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports.

Yes, but they go over to the Magic Kingdom at night and you must have a NOJ ticket to enter. I did not want to pay that extra $$$ so that is why I cannot go to the MK on arrival date. I should have scheduled one week earlier to avoid NOJ.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Upvote 0

TXDisney

There's a chance your room could be ready but not worth hoping on. We always try and go to an Epcot area resort and just do Epcot day 1 anyway so it doesn't matter. But we've don't straight to the park from the airport and it works great.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

We do online check-in as soon as it's available and our room has always been ready. We get to the resort before lunch everytime. We also like to pickup some drinks to stock the fridge and checkout our room.Then it's "OFF TO THE PARKS!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom