Stitch's Great Escape

Kenny1132

I love Stitch, he's my favorite Disney character by far. But the ride needed major updating if they're going to keep it open. Despite my love for him I'd rather see it close and they find other ways to incorporate Stitch into the parks

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It seems really odd that actual show maintenance was being done to the attraction, considering that putting it into seasonal doesn't seem like an impulse thing that just happened.
Certain things were instigated before the decision was made to close. Others had to be done to maintain show quality levels regardless of closure or not.

Scrungo

For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, it was converted into a candy location. I was terrified thinking I would have to go through that full attraction just to score some fun sized candy.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, it was converted into a candy location. I was terrified thinking I would have to go through that full attraction just to score some fun sized candy.
"Fun Size" candy -- that's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one. My idea of "fun-sized candy"...
upload_2017-3-20_10-38-40.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom