Stitch's Great Escape (Video Download Site)

Lynx04

Thrawn said:
Like I said, no matter what you want to think, IT IS ILLEGAL. The ride is property of Disney, and they can go after you if they want. But like I said, if they don't care, average Joe shouldn't be saying "don't do it". As far as the person who said they should go after the people who take flash pictures in PoTC ... this is the exact same thing ... both are against Disney's policy, so if they went after them they would also have to go after the people making these videos ... sigh ... whatever ...
If you can't take a pics or video because it is disney's property, then why can you take pic of the Castle, Mickey Mouse, or the SSE, or are you telling us that is illegal as well. These are all property of Disney. After all they encourage guest to take pic on Kilimanjaro Safari, I find it hard to believe that they would tell guest to do something illegal. . Or if you take it further, I guess taking pics of the Statue of Liberty, or other pic worthy objects around the world is illegal too. All of these are the property and creative talent of someone. The reason they don't you taking pics or videos on rides is because it is a safety hazard. And is a bigger hazard on dark rides because flashes can temporarily disorient people and also is a huge annoyance. Imagine being on the HM and every 5 seconds you see FLASH, FLASH, FLASH, it ruins peoples experience. Also, probably not as important but if I am not mistaken flashes in low lit rooms can cause paint fading.

Indy95

Uh...yeah, Lynx04 was right about the POTC thing, that was supposed to be a joke. Haha, everyone laugh (or maybe just me...yeah, just me). I just said that because so many people take flash pictures in those darkened areas that it is really a pain in the patella. It wasn't really meant to be taken so seriously. Hey, I even put in a smiley face banging his head against a brick wall for some added puctuation. Punch for everyone!

Enderikari

Wow... I can't believe this has gotten this far.... Ladies and Gentleman, the plain and simple truth is that WDW can bring legal action to anyone who videotapes an attraction without consent of the Walt Disney Company. It is NOT fair use of your Walt Disney ticket in order to videotape the attraction therein. It makes this fair use clear in each attraction that asks for a guest to not videotape the attraction.
However, in the case of taking pictures of the property therein, tacit approval is given for those pictures, even encouraged in areas such as the Kodak Photo Spots. There are also attractions, such as Kilmanjaro Safaris, where videotaping and picture-taking is encouraged. Without the specific instruction to not take pictures, the tacit approval is carried throughout these attractions.

But the fact remains that WDW is private property, and that the owners of that property reserve the right to determine which parts of their property can be placed up for public consumption.

However, will DisneyWorld actively pursue these people? Nope, for the reasons mentioned above, its simply not worth the bad press, which would be all over it, because Americans love to see a corporate giant portrayed as a bully.

And a more appropriate analogy from earlier would be:
Bob wants to go to Disney World, if only to experience Stitch.
In his excitement, Bob visits Lexxweb.com
Bob downloads illegal attraction video.
Bob enjoys video
Bob leaves lexxweb.com
Bob thinks about the video
Bob decides that he has seen what he has wanted from Stitch
Bob plans a vacation for somewhere else, like Wetumpka, AL
Bob never goes to Disney World, instead saving the money for Barbie dolls (he secretely dresses like his wife sometimes, when she's not looking)

DreamFlight911

Original Poster
Doesn't care what everyone's think's it is. I love coming here but CAN'T get any vidoes cause you have to PAY FOR THEM. I go and find any link(s) that you don't need to pay for anything.

The_CEO

The way I see it is, if Disney had that big of a grudge against fansite's media; then wdwmagic, or any other site wouldn't be on the net. Because if you are going to include videos, include photos too. Also do you really think they would put 100's of Kodak Picture Spot signs all over there resort if they didn't want you to take pictures? No.

LewZealand

I will bet 100 bucks the person who hosts that video never hears from Disney, and if they do I bet anoher 100 bucks that I don't pay up. Ok...how much do I owe? Do you hear that? its the sound of dweebs arguing and a thread drifting away beyond repair.

iluvdiz>YOU

why do you always call people DWEEBS here. does it really matter what we talk about? you people always think you're better becuse you're contemplating the universe on some other forum you think is more important. i bet its about like.....cheese or something.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
iluvdiz>YOU said:
why do you always call people DWEEBS here. does it really matter what we talk about? you people always think you're better becuse you're contemplating the universe on some other forum you think is more important. i bet its about like.....cheese or something.

ummmmm, can i get a translation on this please. translation on newbies rant that doesnt make sense STAT!!!

it could be some encrypted language that could alter the universe since that is what we do here. cheese..................... nice choice. string cheese yummy.

anyway, i would hate to see corrus rant on the dvd's for sale on ebay featuring Horizons and World of Motion.

*holding on to my mouse tighly, going to hit hard*

LewZealand

jmaxwell007 said:
ummmmm, can i get a translation on this please. translation on newbies rant that doesnt make sense STAT!!!

it could be some encrypted language that could alter the universe since that is what we do here. cheese..................... nice choice. string cheese yummy.

anyway, i would hate to see corrus rant on the dvd's for sale on ebay featuring Horizons and World of Motion.

*holding on to my mouse tighly, going to hit hard*
Yeah Corrus.
I bet you HATE the Extinct Attractions Club.
They are the biggest bunch of crooks out there according to your theory.

LewZealand

Indy95 said:
Talk about threads "drifting way beyond repair." Head to high ground, it's another runaway thread!
Keep your hands and arms inside you post at all times and hold onto your hats. 'Cause this is the wildest thread in the wilderness!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom