Stitch's Great Escape Goes Seasonal

Monoblanco13

and for the record, my vote is still for a Miles From Tomorrowland attraction to replace SGE. WIR can go somewhere else. I know the argument of Disney Junior properties as major attractions, and DisJr's place at MK vs HS. But I think it would be perfect. Obvious fit into the land, and the theater style layout is great for a race around space with Miles and the Ostrich thing (if they go with the projection dome that was rumored about - Minion style).
Another wild idea would be an original concept, though that's so 90's.;)

Monoblanco13

Havent had this amount of applause out of me since Captain EO went bye bye.

smileys-applause-459840.gif
I prefer EO to what is currently in its spot, animated shorts performed before movies. At least EO was an original attraction made for its location.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Funnest and most unique damned mall I've ever been too.

:) Try the "Mall of America" sometime, You can have fun there too without a cover charge.

Never once have I said that I did not enjoy any of my visits to the "Mall with a Cover Charge" just that it was more enjoyable when it was less mall like and focused more on pleasing the guest than pushing overpriced merchandise and upcharge events.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
:) Try the "Mall of America" sometime, You can have fun there too without a cover charge.

Never once have I said that I did not enjoy any of my visits to the "Mall with a Cover Charge" just that it was more enjoyable when it was less mall like and focused more on pleasing the guest than pushing overpriced merchandise and upcharge events.
Been there. Three levels of mostly stores I can go to two miles from my house and a carnival crammed inside. I wasnt overly impressed.

Bairstow

I'm happy to see this attraction changing, but I'm curious if there are plans to put Skippy or SIR/Sergeant anywhere else. They're great figures and it would be a shame for them to be scrapped.

World of Disney?

If it were me I'd restore Sarge as S.I.R. and put him and the Skippies up in one of the dozens of empty spaces along the peoplemover track and just have them loop the old alien encounter preshow.

The peoplemover narration could give some minimal explanation for what's going on, and a handful of static figures "watching" S.I.R.'s presentation would be all the context you need.

Tavernacle12

I'm happy to see this attraction changing, but I'm curious if there are plans to put Skippy or SIR/Sergeant anywhere else. They're great figures and it would be a shame for them to be scrapped.

I really hope so. I've loved Skippy since the Alien Encounter days. Peoplemover, Space Mountain queue, or the Space Mountain exit ramp would all be fun places for them. Hopefully they're saved. It's even conceivable they manage to make it into the new Ralph ride if it needs a pre show. At the very bare minimum SIR could be put in the queue for Star Tours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom