Stitch's Great Escape Goes Seasonal

freediverdude

Well part of the problem is that it's a very small space that is also oddly shaped. The restaurant is on the other side of the building, and the gift shops are next to it (they don't add much space even if they were closed). There's the two narrow long preshow areas, and then two round theaters. It really is set up to be a theater attraction, and that's really all that can go in that space. Either that or just close it and enlarge the restaurant so Cosmic Rays has a second entrance where Stitch is. But there just isn't enough room for a dark ride in there. At least not without changing the shape of the building, adding on, closing the shops, etc. I do think they could make a better Stitch attraction in there, redo it so you're walking into part of the movie or an episode of the tv series, get rid of the shoulder bars on the seats and have Stitch entertain along with screens of other characters, something like that. It could be really cute.

mimitchi33

So I wonder what will happen to the Stitch animatronic. How much does one cost anyways?
Maybe it will be displayed in another attraction, like how the Figment animatronic from the "Some Happy Songs/Some Snappy Dances" part of Journey into Imagination was in One Man's Dream.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
So what is the status on this? A few weeks till its' official closure. Wreck It Ralph officially not an option?

I'd love to see it utilized along the People Mover route. As you're riding along the People Mover, have a voice come on over the narration instructing gusts to be on the look out for an escaped alien along with a description, then you go around the corner and there he is pointing his guns at a frog (similar to the scene in the movie)...

Attachments

• Frog-Stitch-walt-disney-characters-22370964-1213-768.jpg
    Frog-Stitch-walt-disney-characters-22370964-1213-768.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 59

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom