Stitch's Great Escape - Chili Dog Burp Scent Effect Status Watch

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It's obvious that I'm bored and listening to the park music today, but I've always had a soft spot for Stitch's queue music. I have no idea why, but I LOVE it! :)

FettFan

I don't know about you guys, but the scent reeking out of Stitch is in no way, shape or form "Chili Dog". I have cooked several chili dogs in my day, and none, NONE of them have ever been so rancid.

It's more like acid reflux belching one gets after consuming three pounds of boiled crawfish tails dipped in ketchup, one spicy boiled onion, two links of prime boiled andouille, three cans of Dr. Pepper and a bottle of Abita Andygator.

Heartburn so bad that your ribs actually feel like they are on literal fire....and you will find yourself on a toilet praying for the sweet release of death.

Runmyhorse

Oh no, the effects must not be working because this attraction gets so much traffic and they can't afford to close it to repair it.... that or its a people eater, it always have a five minute wait!

I have been there several times where it had a 30 min wait.

JIMINYCR

I don't know about you guys, but the scent reeking out of Stitch is in no way, shape or form "Chili Dog". I have cooked several chili dogs in my day, and none, NONE of them have ever been so rancid.
I agree. It doesnt make me think at all about getting a Caseys dog.

Kuzcotopia

It's more like acid reflux belching one gets after consuming three pounds of boiled crawfish tails dipped in ketchup, one spicy boiled onion, two links of prime boiled andouille, three cans of Dr. Pepper and a bottle of Abita Andygator.

Or what happens twelve hours later.

thelookingglass

Original Poster

Heartburn so bad that your ribs actually feel like they are on literal fire....and you will find yourself on a toilet praying for the sweet release of death.
.... I'm pretty sure that the scent is just "chili" and hot air. I don't think it would seem gross if it wasn't accompanied by a burp sound.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom