Stitch's Great Escape - Chili Dog Burp Scent Effect Status Watch

Cmdr_Crimson

Really?
facepalm.gif

Roakor

In this thread, report the status of the chili dog burp scent effect in Stitch's Great Escape.

As on Sunday, July 29th:
- Chili dog burp scent effect was working and it made me hungry for chili dogs

The chili dog burp scent is the only reason I avoid the ride. However my daughter loves Sitch so I just end up holding my breath through that part. First time I smelled it I nearly lost my lunch, no I really mean that. It was not very pleasant.

Goofyernmost

Seriously, how does a little smell of a fake burp cause someone to almost lose their lunch? How did it go when you had to change your daughters diaper? I changed many of them when my kids were pre-potty trained. That didn't make me sick, but, it sure made the smell of the chili burp seem like fresh air. Way to much reaction to such a small thing in my opinion.

Last edited:

rct247

I'm surprised you didn't mention the other effects that are NOT actually working.

-Stitch doesn't spit correctly.
-Lighting out all over the place.
-Tickle effect not working on all seats.
-Not all seats working period.
-Stitch doesn't move arms as well as he used to.
-Smart glass on the tubes (clear to opaque) not working properly.
-Projection effects missing
-Monitor colors are off.

Not to mention the incredibly disgusting MAJOR hard water/calcium/rust/dust that is all over every surface inside including where everyone places their heads. (Check it out next time with your cell phone light. You'll never go in there ever again.)

Bairstow

If the effect ever doesn't work, couldn't you just reach over and scratch some of the whitish residue on the restraints close to you to bring out the smell?

JIMINYCR

Yes really... Have I ever lied to you? Cant stand the scent.

Seriously, how does a little smell of a fake burp cause someone to almost lose their lunch? How did it go when you had to change your daughters diaper? I changed many of them when my kids were pre-potty trained. That didn't make me sick, but, it sure made the smell of the chili burp seem like fresh air. Way to much reaction to such a small thing in my opinion.

Way too much reaction???? .... I changed diapers before and cleaned up a lot of foul smelling things and handled them without any issues. But Stitch Chili dog burp, when I'm confined in the ride seat, is hard for me to take. I end up holding my breath as it happens to avoid smelling it in. Everybody tolerates things differently.... Me, I cant stand Stitch's burp. Skunk smell in Figment,,, no problem while others cant stand that.

Goofyernmost

Yes really... Have I ever lied to you? Cant stand the scent.

Way too much reaction???? .... I changed diapers before and cleaned up a lot of foul smelling things and handled them without any issues. But Stitch Chili dog burp, when I'm confined in the ride seat, is hard for me to take. I end up holding my breath as it happens to avoid smelling it in. Everybody tolerates things differently.... Me, I cant stand Stitch's burp. Skunk smell in Figment,,, no problem while others cant stand that.
Still!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom