Stitch's future?

STITCHGEFAN

I mentioned in another thread that there's a pattern emerging in the way MK is being developed since 2003, going clockwork around the park. Tron is the latest in that cycle, so by that logic SGE would be near the top of the list after that...

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Here's a question to the moaning masses: Would Stitch be "acceptable" if it received a new storyline and a removed or replaced "chili burp" effect?

Problem is Stitch fits in Tomorrowland. Removing the show would mean one less attraction when MK needs more attractions not less. It's not unreasonable to see why management re-opened Stitch for the busy Summer season. It's equally plausible that Stich will remain open past the summer until they can find a better replacement or if they determine to pursue a most cost-effective solution; just tweaking the show. I'm not against a Stitch replacement mind you; frankly I think the attraction is painfully dull.

But is it able to be saved?

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I mentioned in another thread that there's a pattern emerging in the way MK is being developed since 2003, going clockwork around the park. Tron is the latest in that cycle, so by that logic SGE would be near the top of the list after that...
There's no logic. The WIR replacement should have been well underway by now had it not been rejected.

Cmdr_Crimson

That's interesting. Why was it rejected?

I'm probably wrong on this but, ever since that they had mentioned it was going to be a VR related attraction. You jumped into race in Sugar Rush and race against everyone.....And then that Plumber came to join the Universal Family of Parks making something that would "Glitch" it...
From Themeparkuniversity
19451487_10100519365925416_1864841983_o.jpg

ppete1975

I cant think they can fit much into that building, unless the queue is much bigger than I think. I'm guessing they wanted a cheap overlay to use what was there just new theming and new characters (still circular sit down area). Does anyone have a map that shows how big the space is and how the ride fits in it (queue round show area)? All I can find is Disney maps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom