Stil can't book fast passes!

emma c

right I should be able to book my passes now and yet I stil can't! Please help any one? It just keeps saying I have a package already linked to this number and I can't get pass this screen to book anything!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If your package is showing in your My Disney Experience account and you're 60 days from check-in you should be able to.

By the sound of it, you're trying to link your reservation and it's saying you've already linked it but it's not showing up in your account. If that's the case, you'll need to call the support desk:

My Disney Experience, MagicBands and FastPass+
(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
If your package is showing in your My Disney Experience account and you're 60 days from check-in you should be able to.

By the sound of it, you're trying to link your reservation and it's saying you've already linked it but it's not showing up in your account. If that's the case, you'll need to call the support desk:

My Disney Experience, MagicBands and FastPass+
(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)
Thank you, am now on hold..........fingers crossed!!!

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
Well bit odd according to them I'm only 61 days......works out 60 days everywhere else including on calculator on here!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Try this calculator: http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

My signature countdown says I have 119 days, 23 hours and change before my vacation, which puts me in my 120-day window starting today. If yours shows 60 day and some hours, then your 60-day window won't open until tomorrow.

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
Try this calculator: http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

My signature countdown says I have 119 days, 23 hours and change before my vacation, which puts me in my 120-day window starting today. If yours shows 60 day and some hours, then your 60-day window won't open until tomorrow.
Yeah it says 60 plus hours today so fingers crossed will all work tomorrow and I just worked myself up to near heart attack level for no reason at all today! Brilliant! But thank you all for your help!

Upvote 0

emma c

Original Poster
Woohoo all done!!!!! Thank you for all help yesterday all done today with no stress! All sooo sooo easy when it correct day and all working!

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Yeah it says 60 plus hours today so fingers crossed will all work tomorrow and I just worked myself up to near heart attack level for no reason at all today! Brilliant! But thank you all for your help!
60 plus hours is 61 days out. If I'm leaving 60 days from now at 7 am, a calculator would say 59 days, 20 hours, 41 minutes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom