Steve demoted me to a castmember. :-(

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
president and vice president. steve has took action and took me down to a cast member. What did I do Steve!!!!!!!!!! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL - I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice! :)

I have increased the scale to get to the differnet levels. with the rate that you guys were posting, you would be at the top rung on the ladder in a few weeks!!!! :)
The change has effected everyone. :)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
LOL - I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice! :)

I have increased the scale to get to the differnet levels. with the rate that you guys were posting, you would be at the top rung on the ladder in a few weeks!!!! :)
The change has effected everyone. :)

Thats the 1st thing I noticed. lol

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
president and vice president. steve has took action and took me down to a cast member. What did I do Steve!!!!!!!!!! :)

You guys haven't been in office a week and already the standard of posting has diminished....

I'm a "cast member" now....I can't even remember what I was before this...I gotta take my ginko biloba!

sillyspook13

On most of the message boards that I have been to, a member can have a custom title after a certain number of posts (usually 30 or so)

If we could do that here, there would be fewer "lame" posts by people trying to raise their status.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by sillyspook13
On most of the message boards that I have been to, a member can have a custom title after a certain number of posts (usually 30 or so)

If we could do that here, there would be fewer "lame" posts by people trying to raise their status.

At the other board I am a member at (df3.net) the requirement for Member is 30, Senior member is 100, and Avatar & Custom name is 350. Although it is a very high volume/post board (the highest guy has about 20,000 posts).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom