1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Stepping Stone

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking and craft' started by *WishUponAStar*, Sep 25, 2016.

1. *WishUponAStar*

*WishUponAStar* New Member

Hi!
    I'm taking my family to Disney World this coming January. We've made a tradition of making a stepping stone with things we've collected on our vacation. For example, we went to the shore over the summer and we put shells we found on the beach in the stepping stone. My question is, does anyone know anything we could collect from the parks while we're in Disney to put in our stepping stone? It has to be durable and water proof to be outside.

MOXOMUMD likes this.
  2. WDWDreamer3

WDWDreamer3 Member

You could do a few pressed pennies. The machines are all over Disney.

phrog and MOXOMUMD like this.
  3. MOXOMUMD

MOXOMUMD Well-Known Member

Pressed pennies and quarters are a great idea. You can pick up a master list of what characters are in what machines and where those machines are from any resort front desk or the information desk at Disney Springs. For shiny pennies, pick a roll up from your bank before your trip.

4. CrystalPalace

CrystalPalace New Member

Great idea! Do you have any idea about how many pressed penny machines are in the WDW parks?

5. Baldy

Baldy Well-Known Member

I loved the pressed coin idea. I'm not sure if they still throw around Mickey shaped confetti. My son would always pick up tons of the ground after the opening show.

6. hakunamatata

hakunamatata Love Me Some Fast Passes Premium Member

You could do trading pins.