Staying Offsite...Ticket Help

Tinkerbell397

We are 40 days out from our first "off site" stay in Disney. Our plan is to purchase tickets at AAA very soon...like maybe today. What is the process after that? When can I book Fast Passes and dinner reservations? How do I link my AAA purchased tickets to MDE? This staying off site is new to me....have visited 11 times but have always stayed in the park. Any help would be appreciated.! Have a Magical Day! :cat:

FrostyNaples

We are 40 days out from our first "off site" stay in Disney. Our plan is to purchase tickets at AAA very soon...like maybe today. What is the process after that? When can I book Fast Passes and dinner reservations? How do I link my AAA purchased tickets to MDE? This staying off site is new to me....have visited 11 times but have always stayed in the park. Any help would be appreciated.! Have a Magical Day! :cat:

Link your tickets in MDE once you get them. Book your ADR's ASAP. FP+'s @ 30 days for off-site guests.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Dinner ressies you could have booked since 180 days out! You do not have to stay onsite to book that early. The only thing different is you would not have been able to book 180+10. Go book your dining ressies ASAP!!! Some things will of course be hard to get this close to your trip but keep trying often for those! :)

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

When can I book Fast Passes and dinner reservations? How do I link my AAA purchased tickets to MDE?
Because you're staying offsite, FP+ are at 30 days
ADRs for dinner could have been booked from 180 days
Once you've bought your park tickets input their serial numbers into your MDE account. You're then ready to book your FP+

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
EEK!!!!! :eek: Not sure why I thought that both dinner and FP reservations were 30 days out. So I guess I have some catching up to do. All we want is breakfast or dinner at The Crystal Palace and maybe....just maybe a meal at Be Our Guest. My granddaughter will be 20 months old and this will be her first trip. I guess I will be on the phone everyday until our trip hoping beyond hope that I can get reservations. Thanks everyone! :cat:

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
EEK!!!!! :eek: Not sure why I thought that both dinner and FP reservations were 30 days out. So I guess I have some catching up to do. All we want is breakfast or dinner at The Crystal Palace and maybe....just maybe a meal at Be Our Guest. My granddaughter will be 20 months old and this will be her first trip. I guess I will be on the phone everyday until our trip hoping beyond hope that I can get reservations. Thanks everyone! :cat:

Good luck getting an ADR for dinner at Be Our Guest this close to your trip. And FP+ for lunch is currently only available for resort guests, so you will have to see if you can get one of the return time tickets for lunch - which means as soon as you enter the Magic Kingdom, go to the booth on the bridge at Be Our Guest to see if you get one of those tickets. You might also have a problem getting an ADR at Crystal Palace - that is a popular spot for character dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But good luck. And I would keep checking for an ADR on-line or through the app - you can spend precious time on hold on the phone....or do both - while on hold, be on the computer...

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

Original Poster
Yay!!!!!! I managed to get ADR for 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast for November 19. I was so surprised that a time came up....I just grabbed it. So excited!!!!! :cat::D:happy::p;):joyfull:

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yay!!!!!! I managed to get ADR for 1900 Park Fare for Breakfast for November 19. I was so surprised that a time came up....I just grabbed it. So excited!!!!! :cat::D:happy::p;):joyfull:

Congratulations! Let us know what you think of Park Fare - my daughter and I are eating breakfast there in January in celebration of her birthday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom