Staying at the Dolphin

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Hello all!!!

I was wondering if I can park at another Disney hotel or TTC for free if we are staying at the Dolphin??? It is considered a Disney hotel, but is owned and operated by Starwood Hotels.

Help!!!

Thanks all!!!!!! :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can park at the parks for free, just show your resort room key at the parking gate. You can only park long term at the other resorts if you are staying there or if you valet. If you visit or dine at a resort you will typically be given a short term parking pass. (it varies by resort)

BransonJ

But why would you need to? You will have access to disney transportation. One of the main perks of staying on site.

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
But why would you need to? You will have access to disney transportation. One of the main perks of staying on site.

I want to look around some of the other hotels and don't want to have to go to DTD and transfer from bus to bus. I heard that takes a long time. I suppose we could go into EPCOT and take the monorail to where we want to go.....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I want to look around some of the other hotels and don't want to have to go to DTD and transfer from bus to bus. I heard that takes a long time. I suppose we could go into EPCOT and take the monorail to where we want to go.....

To a point. The Monorail will take you to MK and from there you can get to the three monorail resorts and that is about it. When you are going from resort to resort, driving is your best option.

ratherbeinwdw

It does take a lot of time most days. You get free parking at the parks, but not at the Dolphin itself. I think their parking fee for guests is around 15 a day. It may be 12. I think the valet parking was 20.00.

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
It does take a lot of time most days. You get free parking at the parks, but not at the Dolphin itself. I think their parking fee for guests is around 15 a day. It may be 12. I think the valet parking was 20.00.

We have been staying at the Dolphin for many years as my mother works for Starwood Hotels. We stay there for extremely cheap, but they do have some silly fees like $15 or more for parking. A little outrageous but worth it when you're paying $69 a night. That's why I wasn't sure about driving and parking to other Disney hotels. I really want to check out the MK hotels... Maybe have dinner or lunch at one of them as well. We aren't going until next August, so we have plenty of time to plan, but I'm obsessed thinking about all the things I want to do with my family to get the most out of our trip :)

Do you think free parking at the TTC???

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We have been staying at the Dolphin for many years as my mother works for Starwood Hotels. We stay there for extremely cheap, but they do have some silly fees like $15 or more for parking. A little outrageous but worth it when you're paying $69 a night. That's why I wasn't sure about driving and parking to other Disney hotels. I really want to check out the MK hotels... Maybe have dinner or lunch at one of them as well. We aren't going until next August, so we have plenty of time to plan, but I'm obsessed thinking about all the things I want to do with my family to get the most out of our trip :)

Yes. The TTC is MK's parking lot.

ratherbeinwdw

Yes. Their site says free parking at the theme parks; that would include the TTC.
Sorry, I just read Yoda's reply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom