Staying at Carribean Beach Resort - Breakfast question!

MysticalMitch

Original Poster
Hi everyone! My family and I are going to be going to Carribean Beach Resort in the near future. I'm going with my younger brother and my father. Several years ago, my father had surgery (I'm not sure exactly what it was, but it had to do with high cholestral). He's been on a health-bent streak ever since and refuses to eat anything greasy or fast-food-esque. As you can imagine, he's not exactly thrilled about having to eat in Disney World for a week. Can anybody give me any tips on where to eat breakfast in the morning where he won't have a reason to complain? One of his biggest complaints about Orlando is that healthy food is scarce. We'll be staying at the Carribean Beach Resort and have the dining plan where we get a table meal (we're going to save that one for dinner to take advantage of Disney's better restaurants) a quick meal (we'll save that for lunch) and a snack (probably breakfast or just a snack during the day). Thanks!

Carribean Beach Breakfast

my family and I stayed at Caribean this past November and we were very disappointed with the counter service breakfast. Cast members were rude dn runnign around like chickens. VERY unorgnaized. The food was nothing to crow about. Usually cold and not very tasty. Eating in the park or just getting cereal might be a better idea. Tehre are other hotels that serve much better breakfasts (POR is one).

CleveRocks

He won't be happy with the breakfast options at the CBR food court. Looking at the menu, I can see only the fruit cup and MAYBE the oatmeal and grits, but I don't if they add any fat to those dishes.

Let me assure you, though, that you can eat very healthy lunch/dinner counter-service meals throughout the resorts and the parks. Here's a link to menus of all the WDW food locations: http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

For his breakfast needs, let me strongly suggest you get a grocery delivery. That's usually what we do for breakfast. We typically get much or all of the following: yogurt, bagels, jelly, peanut butter, fresh fruit, fruit juices, deli-sliced turkey breast, pre-cooked hard boiled eggs (he can eat the whites), packets of instant oatmeal/grits (you can heat the water in the room's coffee maker!), and so on.

Your room will have a small refrigerator, and you can arrange for a grocery delivery from:
www.goodings.com
www.gardengrocer.com
www.wegoshop.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom