Stay Play Dine Discount release date plus change to packages

LucyK

At one of my Disney Facebook groups there's a rumor going around that RO and S/P/D discounts will be available beginning October 08th. It goes with last year's discount which was released on October 10th.

Another thing I've heard is that beginning January 1st packages will no longer be locked in on a price. Meaning if you book now and you decide to pay your balance on your 45-day mark and prices increase between now and then, your package price will go up as well.

The latter really bugs me because it's like Disney is punishing those of us that uses the monthly payment method. Specially those like me who books up to a year in advance. My 45-day mark is September 16th 2014 and they usually increase park tickets prices in May/June. Not very happy with that.

Last edited:

stevehousse

At one of my Disney Facebook groups there's a rumor going around that RO and S/P/D discounts will be available beginning October 08th. It goes with last year's discount which was released on October 10th.

Another thing I've hear is that beginning January 1st packages will no longer be locked in on a price. Meaning if you book now and you decide to pay your balance on your 45-day mark and prices increase between now and then, your package price will go up as well.

The latter really bugs me because it's like Disney is punishing those of us that uses the monthly payment method. Specially those like me who books up to a year in advance. My 45-day mark is September 16th 2014 and they usually increase park tickets prices in May/June. Not very happy with that.

I don't see how that's possible to raise the package price after it's already been booked? That would be unethical...

Upvote 0

Leolioness4200

I don't see how that's possible to raise the package price after it's already been booked? That would be unethical...

Actually Disney reserves the right to change the package price at any time until it is paid in full. Once the reservation is paid in full they cannot increase your package rate.......

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

"Another thing I've heard is that beginning January 1st packages will no longer be locked in on a price. Meaning if you book now and you decide to pay your balance on your 45-day mark and prices increase between now and then, your package price will go up as well."

And people thought it stopped with making us wait 3 minutes to refill mugs. Thats pretty low.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom