Starwars,Toy story , Avatar... hotel?

belledream

Shanghai Disneyland is going to actually have a Toy Story Hotel. I'd looove to see that. However, you can kinda get a small dose of it at All Star Movies.

I'd personally love an Aladdin themed resort. Think of the opulence...that wouldn't step on the toes of the different type of grandeur that is Grand Floridian. Unique rooms and furniture, with a humongous fountain in the lobby like the one Jasmine has!

jrogue

I'd love resorts based off of all the different countries -- specifically the World Showcase ones. A Japanese resort would be really cool! And a Norwegian one, a Mexican one, etc.

slappy magoo

More a notion than a workable model, but I think it'd be great for there to be a hotel where each and every room was themed after a different Disney movie, and what you got would be a total crap shoot. Maybe it'll be the Jungle Book. Maybe it'll be Condorman. Maybe The Vanishing Prairie. Maybe the North Avenue Irregulars.

Possibly a more workable model would be a "Disneyana" hotel, dedicated to all manner of Disney memorabilia, all the kitschy stuff, a museum of paraphernalia turned hotel. Including in-room music that's just all old Disney records releases, books-on-album, The Mellomen Quarter, etc. Kids get reissues of old Disney comic books. And the food court is basically a Disney version of Planet Hollywood/Hard Rock cafe (or basically the junk that used to be in the show room at Comedy Showcase at PI). The grounds could be patterned on the original hub-and-spoke model of MK, where some manner of check-in is at the front of property, but the "main building" is dead center, and building areas are patterned after the lands of MK, so a room in the Fantasyland section will have memorabilia that's more in keeping with the characters or theme of Fantasyland, Frontierland is all about Westerns and Zorro, etc. (probably best not to have too much of a Song of the South presence, but that's just me), and so on.

Darth Figment

Original Poster
I would like a Haunted Mansion hotel . That would be pretty spooky. The paintngs eyes follow you .... lil creepy laughs in the hallway. Foot steps and no ones there.... nice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom