Stark Industries - The Future of the MCU (Open Discussion)

spacemt354

Chili's
Ryan Reynolds was in Blade Trinity.

Chris Evans was also in the Losers which was based on a DC comic. And he started in Snowpiercer which was based on a graphic novel. AND he was an evil ex in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World based on a comic. ANND he starred in Push which, while not based on a specific comic, is a super hero story. ANNNNNNDDDDD he was Casey Jones in the animated TMNT movie.

That puts Chris Evans at 7 films. All out two of which he was a very major character if not the lead.
Well then... haha

spacemt354

Chili's
Check out some Black Panther concept art
(creds to @spacemt354 for inspiring me to look for it)
http://nerdbastards.com/2017/02/15/feast-your-eyes-on-wakanda-in-new-black-panther-concept-art/
*cough dark ride cough*
BP-Concept-Art4.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
YAaass!
I read a theory that the hammer actually contains the soul gem and thats why it had to be destroyed.
Eek:p I'd perfer it to not be there....they would contradict this way because two infinity stones aren't supposed to be close together. That's why they gave the Eather away to the Collector, because they had the space gem in the Asgard Vault.

If Mjolnir is a gem that means in Thor 1 and 2 they had two gems close together. :bookworm:

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Eek:p I'd perfer it to not be there....they would contradict this way because two infinity stones aren't supposed to be close together. That's why they gave the Eather away to the Collector, because they had the space gem in the Asgard Vault.

If Mjolnir is a gem that means in Thor 1 and 2 they had two gems close together. :bookworm:
Well the other theory is Heindmeil (bad at spelling) has it. This one is more commonly accepted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom